
I've managed two challenges in one on this card. I've used the Magnolia pony for the Just Magnolia challenge this week which is to make a shaped card, and the rocking horse Daisy May image for the Cute Daisy May challenge this week which is Monotone. I've cut Daisy May off her rocking horse (sorry Linnie) and put her on the Magnolia pony. The backing papers are from Funky Fairies and the flower punched from some pearlised paper.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
17 comments:
She looks fab on her horse luv it
thankyou for joining us on CDM this week
luv
linniexxxx
This is fabulous Beryl - I love it when you can get different products to work together like this, it makes them all so much more versatile
Ann x
Great card Beryl, I love the purple pony....reminds me of 'My little Pony'...my daughter usd to collect them.
Well done on combining 2 challenges! Debbie x
This is adorable Beryl, I love the colours you chose, and so creative to use a magnolia with a printable image. Thanks for joining us on CDM this week
luv
En x
What a gorgeous card Beryl,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
great card Beryl, and what a brilliant way to combine two challenges they look great together...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx
Oh my word Beryl this is utterly gorgeous the colours, shape and the pony with the DM image on this is perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely card Beryl, the pony and Daisy May look as if they were made for each other. Great colour.
Pat xx
This is just wonderful Beryl and I have just had a happy time meandering around all your lovely creations!
PS Your comment on my blog today has made me smile lol!!!
Beautiful card Beryl and I love Daisy on the purple pony. Thanks for joining us this week over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda
Hi....beautiful card,love what you've done with the image,thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x
I think that is just great ... perfect purple.
Jane xx
How pretty and adorable too! I love what you did with the pony and the girl. Beautiful!
Love this card. The shape is great and the images are just lovely.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
This lovely card has made me smile, what a great idea, Daisy looks happy up there, I've got this stamp and may nick your idea..by the way Bognant was fab, sunny with a light breeze, the arch was in it's glory, I waved to yourcottage,didn't you see ! janex
Great card and well done to combine 2 challenges hope to get back in the swing after half term hols :)
TC X
what a gorgeous card! everything about it is perfect.
Post a Comment