Happy New Year to You All
Today sees the start of a new challenge from By the Cute and Girly. Hosting this month's challenge is Debby - a fellow DT member and the theme this month is 'NEW'. New anything - beginnings - baby - job - house - whatever you consider falls into the category. As usual - there will be prizes.
Janlynn, $25 voucher plus goodie bag,
$20Simon Says Stamps voucher,
£10 Joanna Sheen voucher
and a Funky Hand CD full of gorgeous backing papers to print which has been donated by Anice of Funky Hand
My first makes for this challenge are a new baby card which I made for my daughter's friend. The baby is due any day now. What a chilly time of year to be born. I have made a scene using Lily Boo's house,coloured with Promarkers, some Stampscape stamps and Adirondack inks and a Motivet stamp, coloured with Promarkers, cut out and attached with Pinflair glue gel. The spotted BP is by Crafty Ann and the flowers made using a small daisy punch. The sentiment was done in the Greeting Card Factory programme.
The second card is for my daughter - who is starting a new job any day now. The image is a pre-coloured one from Charmed Crafts, given a background of distressed paper by Funky Fairies in MCS. The bp is from a Graphicus Guild pack and the flower and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment was also done in the Greeting Card Factory programme.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx


6 comments:
Hi Beryl,
A very Happy New Year to you.
These cards are lovely and bright and busy with colour. The images are both gorgeous although I prefer the baby card. Delightful.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Happy new year Beryl, bright sunny and cold here. Hope you had a good Christmas.
Your to cards are super and use some of my favourite images.
janex
Happy New Year from me too Beryl. My very best wishes to you and your loved ones.
These are two really great cards. I especially love the scene you have created for the first one.
It's been a bright, very cold day here and then about an hour ago it started to snow and it very quickly covered everything. It's stopped for the moment and I hope that's the lot but I somehow doubt it!
Lesley Xx
What a gorgeous cards,i love your images and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a fabulous set of cards, Beryl. I am sure the recipients will be delighted. kxx
Hi Beryl, lovely cards!! They are really sweet, i would love to receive them! Take care Sal xx
Post a Comment