It's time for a new challenge at
Sketch and Stash and my 'new' item is the Penny Black stamp which I bought at the NEC but hadn't even inked it up till yesterday. I've coloured the image with Inktense pencils and backed it onto some maroon card. The bp is from Two Peas in a Bucket and the flower from my stash. I've at last got some spacers - which arrived this morning from the Hobby House, and of course I just couldn't wait to use one. The sentement is a Stampman stamp and I used Adirondack Cranberry to ink it. I used fancy scissors to edge the maroon card just to make it a bit less plain.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx.
20 comments:
Oh Beryl, this is just lovely, beautiful colouring and the image. I've seen this one before I it's one I really should buy as there are so many possibilities with it.
Sky outside looks full of something, been getting darker all afternoon and looks ready to tip on us again.
If I didn't have to just walk across the car park to work, I don't think I would have ventured there all week as the roads are dreadful until we get to civilisation.
Like you, think some more soup is called for. Nothing like homemade is there.
Keep warm.
B x
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fabulous card Beryl. What a gorgeous stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Tess x
Hello Beryl
Oh this is just fantastic, the stamp is so cute and wonderfully coloured in. The colours and papers are gorgeous. Love the spacers.
luv
irene
xxxx
oh my this is just gorgeous - that stamp and the colours and the vertical sentiment - it all gels so well.
A winner if ever I saw one.
Ann xxx
WOW Beryl, a gorgeous card and stamp. Beautifully coloured and your BP is stunning.
Christine xx
Adorable card Beryl! Love the image and the colouring. Anesha
Such a stunning card Beryl, love your new stamp, how sweet!! Beautiful papers too and love how you've flipped the sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Oh my goodness Beryl this is totally delicious I am in love with this beautiful card the image, those papers and the flower all are just so gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x
PLAIN! Don't think that word belongs in this blog Mrs. Love this card, such beautiful colours and those papers ... yummy! Inktense pencils, now theres another new thing to me... Love your new spacers too, have to indulge myself some day.
Pinky
This card is just lovely Beryl. Everything pulls together perfectly. Such a lovely image and that BP is really pretty. Love the whole thing!
Lesley Xx
What an adorable little image - love your kitty!
Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl, the colouring of the image is perfect!
Ann x
Hi Beryl,
This card is beautiful. I love the colours and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x
I love this image Beryl and love the way you've coloured it with pencils. It's so delicate and pretty. The BP is beautiful too.
I've been admiring your peacock card too. Aren't peacock colours just so amazing.
Hope you are staying warm.
Lisax
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the backing papers and love the way you have edged with the scissors, makes the image stand out really well.
Pat xx
wow, just perfect, love the image and your background, knockout. janex
This cute image really has the Awwww factor! - I love PB stamps as they always bring a smile to my face. Your colouring is beautifully done, and I love that gorgeous backing paper.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Beryl, this is so beautiful I love how your flower is added right among the background foliage.
Post a Comment