It's time for another challenge from Tanda Stamps. This time it's 'Pretty as a Peacock'. I've gone for the obvious and used a peacock image from Joanna Sheen's JNM cd. The bp is from my Graphicus Guild pack and the cuttlebugged piece is plain turquoise paper - sprayed with Crafters Companion Glitter spray and put through the paisley embossing folder. The corners are made from some stick on thingies - I think maybe Asian in origin which were given to me ages ago and the fluffy trim is from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

9 comments:
Ooooh Beryl I love that card, the peacock is gorgeous and the papers and colours you have used compliment it so well.
Pat xx
Fabulous card Beryl - gorgeous image and I love those jewel tone colours. Tess x
I love coming to see your Tanda creations, they are also so arty and this one is no exception, love the fibres and the beautiful peacock image.
Pinky
Ooooh, beautiful colours Beryl and lots of lovey texture. Just stunning.
B in the snowed in Fens.
this is just stunning! I love it! Hugs Juls
Oh wow Beryl this is stunning that peacock looks so rich and elegant I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is beautiful Beryl! I love how the fluffy trim matches so perfectly with the colours of the peacock. keeleyxx
Great card. That is one of my favourite images.
Jane xx
This is gorgeous Beryl! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week.
Post a Comment