This time the challenge from Crafty Ann is to use embossing on your creation - wet or dry - it's up to you. As usual, there will be a prize of some digi papers and images from Crafty Ann's Shop.
For my card I have used Ann's lovely digi - duck in umbrella - the bp is also from Ann's shop and is from the Abstract pastel range - I have used a pale yellow which is a little stronger in real life.The flower, which is also from Ann's blossom sheet and the main image have been coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hobby Art. My embossed piece is some Co-ordinations card - put through the Cuttlebug and sanded lightly.
My second card is another piece that I did for this month's By the Cute and Girly challenge for something new.
Both the image, which has been stamped and coloured with Distress inks, is a Joanna Sheen stamp and the bp if from Joanna's Baby Love cd.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx


18 comments:
Two stunning cards Beryl and both such different styles. The duck in the umbrella made me chuckle as soon as I saw it - the sentiment goes perfectly with that image as do the shape of the mats. The baby card has real awwwwwwww factor to it - beautiful.
Ann x
Two gorgeous cards Beryl, I love them both. If I had to choose I think the duck just has the edge for me though
Beryl x
Morning Beryl. Your umbrella card is very appropriate here today, it's pouring with rain! I love the duck, he's adorable and that embossed card looks just like bubbly water, it's great.
Your baby card is gorgeous too, what a lovely image.
Have a great weekend.
Lisax
Oh they're both fab, love the cheeky first one and the second is so sweet.
luv
debby
Hi Beryl,
These are both beautiful cards and so different from each other. I love the sentiment on the fist one - really sound advice.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Helly Beryl
Oh these are cards are gorgeous. The first one made me laugh and the sentiment is so appropriate. Love the cuttling.
Your second card is so serene and tranquil, its beautiful.
luv
irene
xxxx
Two lovely cards, really like the first one, such a sweet image. Hope you are well. Anesha :-)
What a beautiful card Beryl,i love your images and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Two stunning cards Beryl, they are both really lovely. The sentiment on the duck one is fab
xx
gorgeous cards!! Love the sentiment of the first one!!! and the embossed detail!! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls
Two wonderful cards xxx
2 great cards, the baby stamp is so adorable and the sentiment with ducky is perfect. janex
Two gorgeous cards i luv the ducky one, so cute, great sentiment hun, sue.x
Gorgeous cards Beryl! Love the first one with that adorable image and sentiment. That fab embossing finishes it off just great. The second one is so adorable! Gorgeous colouring. kxx
2 lovely cards, and I think the puddle card is adorable
Beautiful cards!
Fab cards Beryl. Thank you once again for your inspiration. I have this duck digi stamp but haven't attempt it yet. Fab layout.
Cathy xxx
Beryl I love the background papers to this one, they are just so perfect for a little baby card.
pinky
Post a Comment