Friday, 1 January 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #5


It's challenge #5 from Crafty Ann already and this time the theme is :-
 New Year, New Inspiration - Be inspired by something new - new stash for christmas, a new technique or a new idea you've picked up while blog hopping and tell us what the new bit is.
I've chosen to use my new Martha Stewart border punch for this card - simply 'cos I was dying to use it. The bp and image are by Crafty Ann and can be found in her SHOP. The image has been coloured with Promarkers except for the jeans which are a bp from Joanna Sheens Fashion Boutique cd. The flower was made from the same blue backing paper and the navy trellis, flower and base bp are a shiny leather look paper from Crafters companion.

Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Beryl.That border punch is definately one for the wish list. Happy New Year to you and yours. Tess x

Ann Whitfield said...

I loved this card as soon as I saw it Beryl - it made me laugh out loud, especially as it would probably have done me a favour if someone HAD kept the chocs away from me this christmas!! Brilliant card.
Ann x

Christine said...

Happy New Year Beryl, hope it brings you all you wish for.
Beautiful card, I have been blog hopping this morning and have seen so many creations using Martha Stewart punches.
Looks like I am adding to my 2010 wish list already.
Christine xx

brenda said...

I love this Beryl, it's just so much fun - trouble is I want to add that phrase "does my..........

How are you coping with the weather ? We had more snow this monring, but not as much as you by the sounds of it.

Happy New Year.

B x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

I wish you a very happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Happy New Year Beryl!
Super fun card. Anesha :-)

Jackie said...

Great card Beryl.....I wish you'd kept my chocs :)
Happy new year.

By the way, I love your blog header, what great taste you have lol

Milnie said...

Thank you for stopping by and the best wishes for 2010! Your card is gorgeous!~

hugs,

Mélanie

Jill said...

Hi Beryl, The papers I used on the easel calender are SU 2007, 109940 Fall Flowers Designer Serries papers, but I think they've been retired now, Gorgeous card thanks so much for your lovely comments hugS Jill xx

Claire said...

What a fab card, love the way you've used the denim bp Beryl.
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog too
Claire xx

having a {me} day said...

LOL! What a fabulous card and I particularly like the sentiment. Happy New Year! kxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi, I love your card it so made me laugh, I also adore your MS punch, will have to see if I can get one of those lol,thanks for your comments xx

Hugs Liz xx

pinky said...

This is a right cheeky one Beryl, definitely made me smile, are you showing a side (excuse the pun lol) we never see lol. Great card!
Pinky

Ann said...

I love the sentiment on this card Beryl lol very good.
I am banning chocolate from our house!
Ann x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love everything about this Beryl. Great inspiration. Cathy xxxx