Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
I have enjoyed this year enormously - I feel as if I've made so many friends in this cyber world. I've loved doing the blogs rounds and appreciated your visits to my little bit of web space. I look forward to more of the same in 2010 and hope you do too.
Now for my last challenge entry of the year. It's for the Sketch and Stash challenge and the new element is the stamp - which is a Hobby Art clear stamp. The sentiment is from the same set. I've been dying to try it out but got it just before the rush of Christmas card making started. The bp is from Sharon Duncan's Embossabilities cd and the panel down the side has been Cuttlebugged. The flowers were made using the same yellow card - edged with chalk ink and the scalloped border is white paper lace coloured with a Promarker (as is the image). The leaf punch is by Woodware.
Thank you very much for visiting and all your kind comments throughout the year.
Beryl xx

15 comments:
I've so enjoyed visiting you this year Beryl and I look forward to more of your lovely creations in 2010.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and happy New Year.
Thanks for making Sketch & Stash your final challenge.
Hello Beryl
Oh I love this card, it's so bright and colourful. Love the embossed look paper. The stamp is fabby, I must look out for it as it would so suit my Sister in law.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year,
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Beryl,
A great card to finish up on. Thank you for all your encouragement while I've been blogging. You have been a great inspiration.
Do have a very happy Christmas with your family and friends and I look forward to seeing your creations in the New Year.
Beryl this is gorgeous, love the blue/yellow combination and the lovely flowers and swirls. Thats one handy little stamp to have!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS and best wishes for the NEW YEAR! So glad to have found you in blog land. Hugs
Pinky
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and yours Beryl.
Beautiful challenge card to end the year.
Hugs
Christine xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl,i love your image and colours.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Beryl what a lovely way to end 2009 such a great card the colours are fab and love that image. I do wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and look forward to seeing lots more creativity and inspiration in 2010
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely card to end the year on Beryl. What a cute image. Just great!
Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year. I for one will certainly be back after the festivities.
Lesley Xx
Really lovely card Beryl. Wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas and lots of crafty goodies! :-) Hugs Anesha
A gorgeous card Beryl.
Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing some more of your great work in 2010
Beryl x
Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the papers and embossing look fabulous ! :-)
Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Such a cute card. I love the image and the flower detal.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx
Hi Beryl, I love your cute card, Must have been a nice change from making Christmas cards! I hope you had a fabulous time and I for one look forward to seeing your creations in the coming year. keeleyxx
And the same to you Beryl, hope your enjoying Christmas.
Your cards is just knockout, love the teddy image and fab bright colours. janex
Love the bubble panel you have created for this card Beryl. Such a great colour combo too.
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas.
Hugs and Happy New Year!
Sandra x
Post a Comment