For this card I've followed the Sketch for the Sketch and Stash challenge #24 - although I've rotated it. I've used my new Clarity stamp for the image on a brayered background. The bp is Dovecraft and the elastic silver trim is from my stash. I've tried to take a decent photo of this several times but in each one the text is less than clear. I'm also entering this into Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - which is to have a Christmas carol as the topic and to use a black base card.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

26 comments:
Brilliant Beryl so clear and gorgeous. I have that stamp. Love the background card too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
The text look great from my end Beryl and especially on the enlargement. The Clarity image you have used has embossed beautifully.
Lovely card once again!
Lesley Xx
Lovely card, great brayed background. Beautiful paper. Anesha :-)
This is just beautiful Beryl. Everything is just perfect, the brayed background, paper, stamp and the text is the icing on the cake
Beryl x
Beryl this is just so beautiful, you are such a talented lady. I have never used a brayer but it is on my wish list. Just love the colours, the stamp, everything, just perfect.
Pinky
Stunning card Beryl, love your image and your brayering.
Hugs
Christine xx
Hi Beryl. I've just been having a catch up. I love the music paper you found, it looks really old.
All your cute and girly DT work is gorgeous. I thought it seemed like quite a hard theme this month and I love what you've done.
Your three kings stamp is gorgeous too. I think this would fit the Tuesday Taggers challenge this week which is Christmas carols as well.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Lisax
Brilliant card Beryl, as you say we thought ob similar lines, but I don't/can't stamp
Stunning card Beryl - the image is perfect on the brayered background, and I love the printed Christmas carol verse - brilliant idea!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
Beryl I love, love your new look blog it is gorgeous and that goes for your card as well. I love that image and the ribbon beautifully co-ordinated and I can read the words
Hugs
Lorraine x
I was sure I commented on this, but as it's not here, I will do it again. I was tired lol.
This is really lovely Beryl, the colour in the background is just so fab
Hi Beryl,
This is a super traditional style Christmas card and so expertly put together. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Thanks Beryl, maybe next year I will win something! lol
Hugs Anesha :-)
This is gorgeous Beryl, a fabulous image and it goes perfectly with your lovely papers.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
Looks good to me Beryl and great brayering, beautiful subtle shades.
B x
Hi Beryl
What a gorgeous card.
I love that image on that beautiful background you have created with your brayer.
Dare I admit I still need to ink up my brayer!!!! I am such a cowardy custard!
Love Jules xx
beautiful card Beryl thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx
wow Beryl you have been busy with your christmas cards.you put me to shame lol..love the new look on your blog
Hopefully in the new year i will have more time to play and do more challenges
amazing selection of cards,love the brayering..must get mine out again
wendy xx
Hi Beryl thanks for the lovely comments. I used the measurements for an a5 step card you can find it here
I used a double fold a5 card which gave me the base for the easel part. Looks a bit complicated but not bad once you get your head round it.
Pinky
Love your card Beryl! Gorgeous bp and love the brayered background. I can also see the words just fine, which is amazing considering my bad aging eyes!! kxx
Thanks Beryl, I am doing much better. The sunshine today does make things better. Hope all is well with you. Have a lovely evening. Anesha
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the stamp and the brayering.
Pat xx
Beryl this is adorable and so effective. I love the brayering you have done and will definitely have to have a go at that.
Max x
Wow Beryl, your brayering is stunning! Just perfect for the silhouetted image of the three wise men.
Sandra x
so wonderful in it's simplicity a beautiful card. janex
This is stunning -- the brayer background is awesome and makes for a fabulous backdrop for the image. And the BP is WOW!
Post a Comment