It's challenge # 3 already from Crafty Ann. This time she wants to see some touchy, feely texture. My cards uses her green Polished Stone paper behind the white cuttlebugged piece. The frame is also one of Ann's digis which I have painted with pearlescent glue (the gold) and have used Crystal Laquers for the flower. The greeting is made from a set of Woodware clear word stamps. The ribbon across the corners is velvet and is from my stash. Plain and simple but it will go through the 5 mm gap for postage - always something we have to think abnout these days. I do hope you'll come and join in this time.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

8 comments:
It's beautiful Beryl and especially wonderful that you can get this much texture on a card that will go through the 5mm gap.
Ann x
Beryl this is very classy, love the glossy look to it and you handled all that white space beautifully.
Pinky
Hi Beryl,
What a delightful card. The frame for the greeting is smart and I love the overall effect.
Hugs,
Fiona x
You certainly put the touchy feely into that one Beryl, it has turned out lovely
Love the elegance of this card Beryl and however did you manage to get it to fit for normal postage?
I can never seem to do it, my cards this year have cost a fortune in large stamps!
You definitely hit the 'touchy feely' mark Beryl and with a beautiful result too.
Lesley Xx
Beautiful card Beryl, and well done on getting it to go through the small slot of the PO thingy. Keep trying to get one so I can check my cards, but the plastic ones are like gold dust around this neck of the woods
Beryl x
This is clever Beryl, great texture has been used. Cathy xxxx
Post a Comment