Saturday, 19 December 2009
Last Christmas Card for This Year???
At least I think this will be the last one. It's for my other half who isn't into glitter and ribbons. I'm entering it into two challenge the Tanda Teaser #128 - It's Cool to be Square (my favourite shape of card) and Rainbow Lady's challenge #83 - to include a Deer if you have one or a Large Animal. My deer is a U-Mount stamp, the tree a Creative Expressions wood mounted one, the branches up the side are Stampscape and the moon is A Stamp in the Hand. The ground is a mixture of a Stampscape's grass stamp and a Versamark embossing pen scribbled about a bit. All stamped in white brilliance and embossed with detail white powder. The background is black card sprayed with white mica spray. Oh, and the stars came from the centres of some Wizard snowflakes
Thanks very much for visiting and I hope you all manage to keep warm and dry this weekend.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Oh Beryl, I'm sure your OH is going to love this card. It's stunning in my opinion. Lovely stamping with which you've created a beautiful scene. Great card to end the Christmas card making season?
If I don't get round again before Christmas my very best wishes to you and your's for a wonderful Christmas and very happy and peaceful New Year.
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl,
What a great card for a man. It's beautiful and brilliantly done. I really love it. I hope it's not your last before Christmas. I get such a lift from your blog. Thanks for sharing all your goodies.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Wonderful card Beryl. I have all these stamps and just love them all. Thanks for playing and have a great Christmas Love Cynthia x
wow fabulous Beryl
Ann xxx
Fantastic card Beryl
Wonderful card Beryl. Very striking!! Anesha
Hi Beryl,
and beautiful it is too, this is the image we used at Kettering workshop and I was undecided if to get the set, now I know I should have.
Love the black & white.
Hugs
Christine xx
Oooh Beryl this looks stunning I love the frosty night scene just perfect for this time of year.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.
Max x
Great card Beryl - white embossing on black is just stunning. Happy Christmas to you. Tess x
Just gorgeous Beryl and such a lovely scene for a man's christmas card.
Beryl this is just stunning, so striking again the black. Glad you got your new laptop, no stopping you now eh. Happy Christmas, hope you have a nice one.
Pinky
Ohhh wowww Beryl,what a beautiful card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Ooooo magical card Beryl it gives off a lovely eerie feel I love it and you hubby will to.
Big hugs and happy holidays
Lorraine x
Oh WOW! Beryl. This is awesomely stunning. I'm sure your other half will love it. kxx
Those stamps work well together Beryl!
thanks for joining in with our Teaser this week!
Sue
x
Very elegant card Beryl, sometimes you don't need glitter and embellishment to create a really stunning card.
Still plenty of snow and ice sitting about here, so Wilburton will be the same as it's only about five miles away.
We have decided the Council are on a salt economy drive because the roads and pavements are the same today as they were Friday, totally untouched. Went into Cambridge yesterday and even the town centre paths are packed ice.
Happy Chrfistmas.
B x
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the black and white theme, I'm sure your OH will love it.
Pat xx
Hello Beryl
Sorry for not commenting on your blog, but I don't know where the time is going.
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Bah! Humbug! we really appreciate it. Looking forward to you entering our challanges.
luv
irene
xxxx
Beautifully stunning -- isn't it wonderful to have all the stamps and products to be so creative! Your other half will certainly be proud of this! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment