Friday, 18 December 2009

Crafty Ann's Challenge #4


Today see's the start of a new challenge from Crafty Ann. This time to use any colour except red or green. As usual, there's a prize (picked by the random number thingy) of 2 digi stamps and one backing paper collection. I do hope you'll join in.
My card for this theme uses one of Ann's guitar digi stamps (there are two different ones). It's been coloured with Promarkers, a few peel off notes added and then has been oversprayed with Crafters Companion Silver Glitter spray. The main backing paper is from my stash and the strips of stars are cut from a sheet of paper from Crafty Ann's Embossed Stars collection.
I'm still not finding enough time at the moment to do the usual rounds - I did start last night but got side tracked again I'm afraid. I'll have another go tonight but meanwhile.....
Thanks very much for visiting me.
Beryl xx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Isn't this a nice image, I used it the other day as well, great for male cards.

What's your weather like today, heavy snow still here, no school today either as no power.

B x

craftybren said...

Brilliant card Beryl,love that backing paper

Juls said...

wow!! this card rocks!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card, great for a guy. Have a great weekend. Anesha

Chrissie said...

I think this is fabulous Beryl.
It's so difficult finding time to do all the things we want to at this time of year isn't it? I'm in exactly the same boat as you my friend.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This is a really with it card. Very trendy.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Annie said...

Great card Beryl I've chose this as my prize from last week. A guitar is always a useful image to have.

Ann xxx

Milnie said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, your card is gorgeous as well! It's really a perfect card for a boy, love the colors!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Christine said...

Super card Beryl, love the backing paper and brilliant image
Hugs
Christine xx

craftimamma said...

Very funky card Beryl and spot on for a male card. Love the papers you've used too.

Lesley Xx

lisa said...

This is a great card, Beryl. It's so hard to find the time to blog visit and do all the Christmas prep as well isn't it.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lisax

pinky said...

Beryl this is so cool, what an excellent card, think this is a must have image.
Pinky

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great Beryl, really groovy. Cathy xxx