Apologies in advance for not visiting any of you over the weekend as we are off to deliver the pressies to the folks in East Anglia. This week has been a mad rush trying to get organised and yesterday was a busy day wrapping all the said pressies. I've posted two more of the cards I made for challenge #3 at By the Cute and Girly - Let's Go to the Movies.
The first card with the film 'The Birds' in mind has Crafty Individuals stamps for the image. The bp is from my Graphicus Guild pack and the green bit down the side is Glimmer misted over a feather that one of my parrots gave me (well, I found it in the bottom of the cage so finders keepers.) It wasn't as tatty as it looks but I splayed it out a bit to make it so.
The second card 'Out of Africa' is a pre-coloured image from Charmed Crafts and the bp again from my Graphicus Guild pack. I bid a sad farewell to every piece I use but have decided I must use them to make room in the box for the next lot. (Just hope they send me the right ones to replace the ones I've used. The sentiment is computer generated.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx


15 comments:
These are both fabulous cards Beryl and I love how you have used the feather to mist over.
I know what you mean about not visiting I have the same problem, I have good intentions but life just gets in the way.
Max x
Love them both ... your cards are superb.
Jane xx
Hi Beryl,
These are both fab. I love the colours and the images, although I have to say I like the birds most. Do have a great weekend and take care on the roads. It's frosty here although it's developing into a bright sunny (yes sunny!!!) day.
Hugs,
Fiona x
These two are fantastic Beryl, you have a great imagination as well as great crafting skills. This is such a busy but exciting time of the year. janex
Wonderful cards, really like the papers you used. Have a great weekend. Anesha
Two gorgeous cards, isn't it so hard to finish off paper that you love but as you say better to use it up fo make room for more lol. Have a lovely weekend Beryl.
Hugs
Pinky
Both gorgeous cards - Love that jungle theme.
Ann xxx
What a beautiful cards Beryl,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
You know I loved the bird one Beryl, evetything about it in fact.
B x
Fabulous cards Beryl. I especially love the 'Birds' one. The Glimmer Misted feather image is a great idea and has turned out brilliantly.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lesley Xx
Two fabulous cards Beryl I adore the designs and images the jungle one looks fun but my favourite is the first, but I love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Great cards Beryl. You sound very organised with your pressie swapping. I haven't even wrapped anything yet-must get organised.
Have a great week.
Lisax
Oh Beryl, I love the card with where you glimmer misted the parrot feathers. I adore parrots, you are so lucky to have your own, such gorgeous creatures. But I also like your Out of Africa card & love the DW image. kxx
Great cards Beryl, I particullary like the "Go Wild" one
Two beautiful cards Beryl, which fit the challenge perfectly. Love them both but I think The Birds one is my favourite.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas
Love, Sylvia xxxx
Post a Comment