Monday, 30 November 2009

Tanda Teaser #125



This week's challenge from the Tanda Teaser Team is 'Musical Christmas'. I completely missed last week's challenge somehow - how time flies. The Christmas tree is a Creative Expressions stamp smothered in light green Stickles. The music (freebie from the internet) was printed onto parchment paper and then distressed with Walnut Distress ink. The red bp is from my stash and it's been edged with sticky tape and glittered. The ribbon is also from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

craftybren said...

I love that tree Beryl, why can't I get a real tree to look like that

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This is a gorgeous card. I've always loved this tree stamp. Great traditional colours,
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card Beryl, really like the combination of the tree and your musical background. Great job. Anesha :-)

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Oh I do love your card, especially the music background. The tree is fabulous and I love he is it gliiter on the edge.

Beryl, please e-mail me address on my blog.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Wow Beryl, this card is gorgeous love the tree and the music printed onto the aged parchment is inspirational.
Beryl x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

craftimamma said...

Lovely card Beryl. That tree is gorgeous and I too like the music background. It really looks effective.

Lesley Xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What a really classic and pretty christmas card, I love it. janex

pinky said...

This is just so beautiful Beryl, love that tree and the gorgeous music paper behind, love the aged effect.
Pinky

having a {me} day said...

Love the tree against the musical background. I love anything with music on at the moment, great work for printing it off the net! Fab card. kxx