Thank you to all of you who joined in Crafty Ann's first challenge. The second one starts today so I do hope you'll either join us again or join us for the first time. This challenge is to use black, white and one other colour.
I have used Ann's bauble stamps, printed onto acetate and then glittered on the back. This was then mounted over a piece of copy paper which had been embossed with my swiss dots folder. In turn, this was mounted onto some turquoise pearl paper and then black. The black corners were cut with some fancy scissors and the cords for the baubles are some black peel offs from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting and I look forward to seeing loads of entries on this theme.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
Oh I love that blue colour Beryl, those stamps are just lovely and the black and white is stunning with it.
This is just beautiful Beryl, no wonder Ann asked you to be on her DT, your work is stunning.
Beryl x
I LOVE your card Beryl, it looks so cool and modern, fabulous!
Gorgeous card, love its elegance.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous Beryl, I have purchsed these Digi Images from Ann so I will be taking part in challenge 2
Love the acetate idea and the glitter and fab colour choice.
Hugs
Christine xx
I love your baubles, Beryl, they look great. I've got some bauble stamps and keep meaning to have a play with them but somehow there is always something to be finished. Maybe I'll get them out this weekend.
Hope you have a good one.
Lisax
This is stunning Beryl and must be utterly gorgeous in real life.
Ann x
Hi Beryl,
What a beautiful card. It is really Christmassy. The baubles are classy. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Lovely elegant card. Have a great weekend. Anesha:-)
Beautiful card Beryl. I love the effect of glitter on acetate.
Hugs
Sandra x
Stunning card Beryl, love the blue glitter and the effect of the Cuttlebug embossing.
Pat xx
Post a Comment