Sunday, 22 November 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge # 80


It's challenge number 80 with Rainbow Lady already - and this time she wants to see some beads on our work - and feathers as an extra if we choose to.
The main image is from A Debbie Moore cd that I bought at the NEC earlier this month. It's printed onto acetate but the image wasn't as strong as I would have liked so I flipped it and then printed is again onto pink pearl card then fixed the two together with brads. It's mounted onto some fancy mirror card and then onto an A5 card. The pattern on the left was made with a rollergraph stamp and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash. The flowers have beads at the centre. She has feathers in her head dress so I hope that will count for them. I haven't decided yet whether or not to add glitter to the trailing bits on her dress. That was my original intention and I forgot. I may do it later.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

22 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
Wow! How elegant is this card. It's beautiful. I love the colours and the flowers and that image is stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Very posh card Beryl, gorgeous colours on her and the backing paper. Love the little flowers. Just a great wee card.
Pinky

Beryl K said...

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning. I adore this card Beryl, the image is gorgeous
Beryl x

starcyl said...

I like this one Beryl and if it was me I'd be using the glitter, you can't beat a bit of bling!

Jenny x

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous card Beryl just love that image and yes of course the feathers count lol Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x

Crafting Queen said...

Elegant card, lovely background and the image is super. Have a great day.
anesha

Pat said...

Gosh what a beautiful card Beryl, love the image and the colours you have used really classy. The flower die you asked about is a Cuttlebug one, its a long one with four flowers on and I've had it ages.

Pat xx

craftimamma said...

Love this one Beryl. Those ladies are just so elegant and this one goes perfectly with the Rollergraph stamped design.

Lesley Xx

lisa said...

She's lovely Beryl and I love that border down the side, it looks great.

Lisax

having a {me} day said...

This is a stunning card Beryl and one stylish lady! I love everything about it. keeleyxx

brenda said...

Good Monring Beryl

Looks like I have missed some great projects this week.

Sorry not been able to visit due to this eye problem, but thanks for still visiting me, really is appreciated.

B x

Christine B. said...

Love your card it's lovely. I have the cd but not had time to use it yet. Looks lovely with the rollagraph. I also bought that as well and have only used it once. Going to dig them both out.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Beryl, I love the simple elegance of it
Ann x

Irene said...

Stunning and gorgeous I love your card. Just my cup of tea. Fantastic image, colours and design. The flowers just finish it off.

luv
irene
xxxx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Beryl!
Clairex

craftybren said...

Beryl, isn't she so glam, such a beautiful card, you do such great work.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

This is so snassy Beryl, great image and that roller stamp effect is super. janex

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh Beryl - this is so elegant and classy. I like the way you've offset the image and added the swirls and flowers. It really is stunning.
Love, Sylvia xx

Juls said...

wow Beryl!! This is just STUNNING!! Fab image, Love the swirls down the side, and the gorgeous image! A truly elegant card!

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

The Christmas image is from the JS Enchantered Christmas disc 1

luv
irene
xxxx

lisa said...

Hi Beryl. Thank you for your lovely comments. If you want any sheet music just google it and then click on images and you'll get hundreds. Once you've found the image you want, right click your mouse and click on save image and then you've got it forever and you can print it out the size you require in your printing software.
Hope this helps.
Have a lovely weekend

Lisax

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Beryl, I must have missed this one. She's gorgeous - just wish I had that figure!!! I have deleted all of my awards off my blog. Can you keep a look-out and let me know if you see any links appearing anywhere. If you do I think I'll need to contact blogger again as I am at a loss as to what to do!!!! Kym xxx