
Well, today's the day. I'm sure most of you know Crafty Ann, (spiritofcreativity). Well, today is the launch of her very own challenge and I feel so privileged to have been asked to join the design team. It's going to be a fortnightly challenge so I do hope you will come and join in.
To celebrate our first challenge there will be a prize for one lucky person. The winner will receive any 5 digi stamps and and 5 backing paper collections of their choice. Currently there are 12 backing paper collections and 18 digi stamps – although there will most likely be more to choose from by the time the winner is announced. You can check out what you might win on the pages at the top of the blog, and they are available to purchase at Crafty Ann’s now. As a separate thing, we’ll have a new Guest Designer each month and if you would like to be considered for the January GDT spot, remember to put GDT in the title of your post for your challenge entry.Ann has a lovely range of backing papers and digi stamps which we (the design team) will be showcasing in our challenge designs. For this first challenge - 'Celebrations' -I have used Ann's Circle frame digi stamp with flowers and two of her lovely backing papers - the red one from the Abstract collection and the green one from the Polished stone collection. My robin is a Crafter's Companion stamp and the pine cone and leaves are Tapestry stamps. The corner is made from the green bp and has been cut with a Cuttlebug corner die. I have also used a Martha Stewart doily punch and some ribbon from my stash.
I do hope you'll visit the challenge site and decide to join in.
Would you note that at the moment the links to the papers and stamps are not working (but I am working on it) but the challenge site link is and you will be able to go on from there.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
I really love what you have done with this frame Beryl - whoever receives this will treasure it
Ann x
Super start to Ann's Challenge blog Beryl. Love everything about it, beautiful card.
Love & Hugs
Christine xx
A fabulous card Beryl, love the way you've used this frame!
Hi Beryl,
This is a fab card and laid out so well. The image is beautiful and the punched border and corner are a nice touch. Wish you every success with the new challenge blog.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Beautiful card Beryl. I love the robin and pine cones within the circle, really effective. The scallop edging works really well. keeleyxx
This card gets an aw from me, I'm scared of birds but do love them especially on cards.Love it all.
I'm thinking of you and Tim. God bless . janex
Lovely card, congrats on your DT position. Anesha :-)
wow scrumptious card.
Love it.
Ann xxx
Beautiful card
thanks for your comment
Alison xx
Lovely card Beryl
Love how you've used the tapestry stamps around the frame
x
Totally pretty! Love every detail and the bird is wow!
Post a Comment