
As Rainbow Lady has been celebrating her wedding anniversary this week she decided to make 'Anniversary' the theme for this week's Rainbow Lady challenge. There's not a lot to say about this card except that all elements are from My Craft Studio.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
9 comments:
such an elegant card! I love the swirls in the corners!!
Oh 'tis a lovely one too. But Beryl I would be very, very old to reach this anniversary tee hee Thanks for your entry Love Cynthia x
Lovely card, great papers and image. Anesha :-)
Its an excellent card Beryl, love what you have done using that programme. It is an excellent programme for all types of cardmaking. Love this card, those swirl corners are beautiful.
Pinky
This is gorgeous Beryl I love those papers and the colour is just perfect.
Max x
Gorgeous card, beautiful and elegant perfect for an Anniversary card.
luv
Debby
Lovely card Beryl, surprising what you can do with MCS.
Hugs
Christine
xxx
Hi Beryl,
This is a lovely card with gorgeous papers and the image says everything. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Such a lovely card Beryl, I have quite a few of the MCS cd's and don't think I would have looked twice at this image on it's own but it so works on your card.
Jenny x
Post a Comment