Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Keeping Dry?



I've seen lots of 'umbrella' cards over the last few days for the My Time to Craft Challenge 'Under My Umbrella'. I love this Whiff of Joy stamp so though I'd give her another outing with a cobbles stamp from Sir Stampalot. Coloured with Promarkers and backed onto some red card and spotty paper from my stash. My usual text (computer generated) for a get well card.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

This looks just gorgeous Beryl and would cheer anyone up!

Juls said...

Hi Beryl,

This is just gorgeous!! Love the colour combo!! fab card, perfect for anyone feeling unwell! Love it!!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the colours you have used, and it's such a lovely image, so glad you have joined in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card, great image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

lisa said...

She's lovely, Beryl, I can understand why you like her so much. I could certainly have done with her brolly today, it's been so wet!!
I love your computer generated text too. Don't know why I don't think of doing that more often instead of hunting round for the appropriate stamp!

Lisax

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

pinky said...

Love it Beryl, bit differ for you girl, you should do it more often. She is a lovely image and I love the way you put her on the cobbles.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
A beautifully sweet card. I love the colours and the sentiment at the top goes so well with that gorgeous image. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Daniele said...

great card love this design thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Beryl - a perfect image to go with the sentiment! Brilliant!
Love, Sylvia xx

Lora said...

I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. I think I will have to buy some more WOJ stamps, they are so pretty. I only have 2 just now and a little Henry mouse on the way. Will have to hint at the other half for Christmas lol.
Hugs Lora xx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I do love this image and you spotty paper is lovely too. A perfect get well card
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Great card Beryl, I love how you've coloured her.
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

A gorgeous card. Picture very apt for today's weather.

Jane xx

Alison said...

Love the sentiment and the pretty image. Great colours.