Well it's halfway through the month already - where does the time go? - so I'm posting the other two bits I made for the Cute and Girly challenge, which runs for the whole of November on the theme of 'Winter Wonderland'.
The background for the card was made by splodging blue and white pearlescent glue about and then overstamping with a snowflake stamp when it was dry. The image of the skaters on the pond is a Sheena Douglass U Mount stamp and the trees and house in the background are Hobby Art clear stamps. The whole scene was oversprayed with Crafters Companion glitter spray.
The scrapbook page is something I've never done before. I did the whole thing in the Serif Daisy Trail scrapbook programme and the photos are some of the many I took of our last garden in Cambridgeshire.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx


9 comments:
Ooooh Beryl they are both so gorgeous, love the snowy pics (I love snow), and the skaters image is beautiful.
Pat xx
Two lovely projects Beryl. I love how you've made the background on the card. That's a new one on me.
Your LO is beautifully. What gorgeous photos. Well done you, doing it all on the computer. I've not managed that either. I think I love my papers and inks too much!!
Lisax
Hi Beryl
Have a wander round Amazon's site - you know what I mean !
B x
Great card, love the background technique. Your layout is just fab, well done on your first one. Photos are beautiful. Have a great day. Hugs Anesha :-)
Hi Beryl, loving your two makes. The card is gorgeous all glitzed up and your page is a real winter wonderland! Would love a walk round there. Trying to get to grips with my new distress inks, but its just not working out lol.
Pinky
Two brilliant projects Beryl. Love the photos, looks like you had a big garden there as well. Love the image on the card too. Not seen the skaters stamp
Beryl x
Two really inspiring creations, I love your winter srapbook page, I do love looking at gardens and snow always makes a winter garden look beautiful. janex
Brilliant card Beryl and what a fabulous scrapbook page too. Can't believe you've never done this before, you're obviously a natural sweetie!
Two fabulous pieces of work Beryl and I can't believe that it's your first scrapbook page - it's way better than the first one I ever did!!
Ann x
Post a Comment