Tuesday, 3 November 2009

DewDrop Craftz' Challenge




DewDrop Craftz have come back to Blogger so I hope some of you will pop across and hopefully join in with the current challenge :-


You are challenged to create a Christmas Gift..Your colour pallete this month must include a shade of BLUE..Your creation must also include a ribbon..Your creation must include a DewDrop Craftz image from either the clear stamps or Digiz ranges.


I've been lucky enough to win on this challenge - twice - so why not join in and try your luck. It's a monthly challange and this particular one is running till 10th November - so there's still time.

My 'gift' is a Xmas word book - MCS and the other bits and pieces are from my stash. The DewDrop Craftz element is the pixie stamp on the S.

Thanks for visiting.

Berylxx

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

Well done on winning a couple of times in the past Beryl and I think you may be in with a good chance of winning again with this wonderful creation!

pinky said...

Beryl its gorgeous, love the edging round the letters and the shade of blue is beautiful. will check this one out.
Pinky

Annie said...

Not heard of this challenge before - love your entry Beryl.

Ann xxx

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE project, Beryl! Haven't heard of this one yet but will check it out!

craftimamma said...

This is great Beryl. Love the font for the letters and that pixie stamp is pretty cool too!

Wouldn't be surprised if you make it a hat trick with this entry.

Lesley Xx

Pat said...

Beryl, that is just gorgeous, love the blue colour, do hope you win again.

Pat xx

Lora said...

This is fab Beryl. I don't have any Dewdrop stamps (or digi's) but I might go check them out :)
Thanks for your comment. See there's a lot of things people don't know about me lol. I have been doing some designing for Janlynn for a good few months now. They have some fab stuff in their store. Just wish they had a store in the UK so we could order without having to pay the postage costs from the US. I am quite lucky though because I get to pick some stamps from all their new lines :)
Lora x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is fabulous Beryl - the letters really stand out, and I love the little characters, and the way you've placed them amongst the letters.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!!! So sweet!

Saskia :)

brenda said...

Hello Beryl

This is beautiful, very clever indeed.

Will check this one out.

B x

lisa said...

Hi Beryl. I have a thing for word books at the minute and love this one. All the characters on the letters are great.

Lisax

Vixykins said...

Lovely work Beryl, love how you used all the characters, thanks for joining in dewdrop craftz challenge x

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love your word book! So many beautifully coloured images also. kxx

Irene said...

Morning Beryl

Wow a fabulous Christmas word book, I love the colour and those little images are gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Beryl and such an original design...I love thhat cute pixie.
I wouldn't be at all suprised if you scored a hat trick with this noe! Debbie x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super card Beryl , I have boxes full of crafters companion, the mice are such cuties, they look great on your card. janex

Nikki said...

Beryl... please go along to the DewDrop Craftz website and choose a single digi image and I will get it sent over to you..

Thankyou for entering the DewDrop Craftz challenge :)

Nikki x