Friday, 20 November 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 23



The image I have used for this card is a freebie kindly given by Wendy . Her digital doodling site has lots of lovely images and this one was given free once she had reached 200 followers. It's called Mrs Tilly Claus and I think it's gorgeous. I've used the sketch from Sketch and Stash challenge 23. I've coloured her with Promarkers and then glittered her cuffs and hem. The swirly piece is another of my backgrounds made with pearlescent glue and then Cuttlebugged. The bp is Graphicus and the peach coloured bit is from a set of coloured cards that I thought I would never use - so I decided to cut them up and use them as matting and layering bits. The flower/snowflake is made using my new Wizard snowflake die.
Thanks very much for calling by
Beryl xx

19 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a sweet image Beryl and a gorgeous card, love the colour palette on this one!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Lovely colour combination you've chosen Beryl,and isn't it satisfying when you re-discover paper and card etc. which is just perfect for the project in hand. Love the Nestie snowflake and your colouring on the sweet little image.
Have a great weekend, Love, Sylvia x

Annie said...

I love that image too Beryl - gorgeous card too.

Ann xxx

pinky said...

She's cute Beryl, have her but not used her yet! Love the colour combination and all the lovely embossing.
Pinky

having a {me} day said...

Gorgeous card Beryl. Love the colours you've used and the use of glitter. Fab embossed background also and what a fab snowflake die! keeleyxx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, that image is so cute. Also love the colours you have used and the S&S layout. I've not managed this one yet
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card Beryl and what a clever way to use up bits of card you won't use in other ways - the colour scheme really works.
Ann x

Christine said...

Beryl, this is a beautiful card, lovely image and your colour choice works well.
Hugs
Christine xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card beryl :-) the image is lovely and the papers and colours you used are fab ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

Another stunner Beryl, love the colours you chose!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

lisa said...

She really is gorgeous, Beryl. Some people are so clever being able to draw such beautiful designs, aren't they!
Your cuttlebugging and BP is lovely, I recognise most of this, I think we have very similar supplies!! except for the snowflake die, that's on my wish list, it's beautiful isn't it.

Lisax

craftimamma said...

I too love the colours you have chosen for this card Beryl. The image is lovely too.

I'm back from my two weeks hols and it's taking me ages to catch up as my fave blogs (yours included) have all been busy making such beautiful things while I've been gone.

I'm only leaving comments on the latest posts but I have been back to see all you've made over the 2 weeks and lovely they are too.

Lesley Xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Beryl love the image and the embossing looks fab thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Juls said...

Hi Beryl!

Just so gorgeous!! Love the embossing and the fur on her coat!! Just fab!!

Wendy M said...

Lovely colours and design Beryl... thank you for joining us for the Digital Doodling Challenge No 2 xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, lovely colours and design.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx

Lori said...

Fabulous card, Beryl! Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Digital Doodling :D
Hugs ~ Lori xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Beryl, love the colours and textures you've used on your card,it's gorgeous, thanks for joining us at DD x

Hugds Liz xx