The challenge from the Tander Teaser team this week is to use lilac and lemon. Following the sketch from Truly Scrumptious I've used a lilac paper from my Graphicus Guild pack and a lemon paper printed out from my Funky Fairies papers. I've overstamped the papers with an Elusive Images background stamp and layered onto the card. The image is a butterfly from the same set of Elusive Images stamps. The ribbon, flower and stick on pearls are all from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

25 comments:
Hello beryl... i hope you are keeping ok.
This is simply gorgeous... and i'm not into 'lilac' but i really love this. I have these stamps... i must use them again soon and try to make something half as nice as this. Thank you for the inspiration!!! love lynx
Morning Beryl
What a beautiful card, love this colout combo. Sometimes the ones you wonder about work so well.
Wet and windy here yet again today, but can't hide in my craft room today, work beccons.
B x
Great card.
Glad you had a great weekend
TC
Beryl, this is gorgeous. I love purple/lilac but don't very often put yellow as a main colour with it but it certainly works so I shall have to pinch that colour combination for future reference!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx
gorgeous colours and design . janex
Beryl this is just stunning, that shade of purple is gorgeous and the papers are very authentic looking. Just love it.
Am not having great results with these inks, but will persevere lol. Any tips greatly accepted.
Pinky
Beryl this is just stunning, that shade of purple is gorgeous and the papers are very authentic looking. Just love it.
Am not having great results with these inks, but will persevere lol. Any tips greatly accepted.
Pinky
WOW, this is just gorgeous Beryl, I love it
Beryl x
Morning Beryl from a very wet Yorkshire this Monday morning.
Your card is gorgeous. That Graphicus paper is so beautiful and it works perfectly with the Butterfly. It really makes a very classy card.
Hope your Monday goes well.
Lisax
I absolutely LOVE and ADORE this Beryl! Stunning, stunning, stunning!
Fantástico trabajo, muy creativo, los colores son perfectos, felicidades.
Bss
This is gorgeous Beryl. What a fantastic colour combination and the background stamping looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.
Hi Beryl, no unfortunately the image on the bag is not a stamp it is a digi image, already coloured from Daisy Company. Though I see now an artist from there is doing stuff for squigglyfly so may it will come out as a digi.
Pinky
wow Beryl stunning card, I love the butterfly and the colour mix...thanks so much for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Oh that is stunning Beryl, just love the papers. Kim
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl, it has real WOW factor
Ann x
A gorgeous, stunning card Beryl, I am a huge fan of lilac and the lemon you have used makes it really special.
Hugs
Christine xx
Wow, wonderful card, love the papers and image. Thanks for the comment on my card, really appreciated. To be honest it was nice not having the internet and phone for a few days. Really good to have it back now. Have a great day. Hugs Anesha
Hi Beryl,
This is awesome. The colours are sophisticated and the butterfly is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Oooh I love this card Beryl, so classy. Hugs x
Hello Beryl
Oh I do like your card, gorgeous colours and layout. The butterfly is fantastic, love the gems and flower.
luv
irene
xxxx
A really pretty card Beryl! Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
Sue
x
Beryl this is outstanding - love it! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser colour challenge.
this is just gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the vintage feel to it!
Oh Beryl this is just stunning. I love how you ahve overstamped on the papers, it's just beautifull.
Hugs Lora x
Post a Comment