Monday, 30 March 2009

Bunny and Balloons

I'm hoping this will will fit two challenges - Rainbow Lady's - where balloons are the order of the day and Daring Card Makers - who want to see either bunnies or chicks or both.

I have to confess I've stolen Jaqui's idea by paper piecing a jumper for Messy Rabbit. There's quite an assortment of stamps here - Clouds from A stamp in the Hand, Grass from Stampscapes, the Fence and Watering can from Cuddly Buddly, the Birds from Lavinia Stamps and the Balloons from Crafter's Companion. The stamps have been coloured mostly with crayons and the balloons with Sakura Glaze pens. I may put a greeting on later but haven't decided who or what it may be for.

Thanks very much for dropping by.

Beryl xx

15 comments:

Annie said...

ah poor Messy he let go of his balloons - I always wondered why he had that expression.

Great idea Bery.
Ann xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Beryl its gorgeous and this is the reason we crafters need so many stamps lol. They all come in handy don't they. This creation of yours proves it and I love Messy and all the other stamps you have used to make a brilliant card.

Hugs
Lorrainex

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow how great to use all those stamps to create this work of art. I love it, thanks for sharing. Love Cynthia x

Pat said...

Beryl, that is lovely I have that Messy Rabbit stamp but haven't used it as yet, it looks great on this card.

Pat xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Another great card Beryl - I love how you've combined all the different stamps
Ann x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card. :) The paper piecing works really well.

Vanessa.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Beryl.

hugs Riet.x

Kathy said...

Oh, you've been so clever here, what a fab result you got. Great card, thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers!

Beryl K said...

Wow Beryl, this is fabulous such a lot of work in it. I love Jacui's idea too and have been thinking of trying it.
Beryl x

Sue said...

Love it Beryl, am beginning to get my mind around doing some more stamping, have neglected it for quite a while really. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue xx

Bev said...

What a fab card hun, love the scene you have made and that little rabbit is just too cute xx

Fiona said...

How sweet

Carol said...

Gosh this is soo gorgeous - just adoreable!!

TFS

Jacqui said...

Oh this card is great. Messy is just adorable. I especially like you watering can, hmm beats my plain green one. I love this card.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Jane's Blogs said...

You can't go wrong with a Messy Rabbit ... superb.

Jane xx