It's challenge number five on the Sketch and Stash blog. I've followed the Sketch as best I can and the new element is the Fairy stamp from Dimension Fourth. I've had it a few months now and this is it's first outing. I coloured her with a mixture of Lyra Aquacolours and Sakura Silver/Gold shadow pens (watered down to make a paint - although the effect doesn't show up in the photo.) The stripy paper is from a magazine and the light green at the back is Kings Foil.Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
5 comments:
Great card Beryl, now that's my kind of fairy lol
Beryl x
What a striking card Beryl, she's a very elegant fairy isn't she! Love it!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Fabulous card Beryl!
I love 'funky fairies' and this one looks like she's definitely got plenty of 'attitude' lol!
Thanks for joining in with S&S.
Very pretty! I like those stars and the finish on them too!
Oh what a sexy Fairy. I love her boots.
Great card.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Post a Comment