Wednesday, 25 March 2009

'Cos She's a Woman

This is my first card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge. The theme is 'Cos I'm a Woman and the idea is to make a card for a woman. Well, I wouldn't give this one to a bloke so I'm hoping it will do. The stamp is a Wendy Rhodes stamp which has been embossed and the background is a piece which has been Glimmer Misted and over stamped with a lovely swirl stamp from Dimension Fourth. The ribbon slider and the mats are courtesy of my Cuttlebug.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

Beryl K said...

Wow Beryl, beautiful card, I love the image
Beryl x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Beryl it is a wowee card I love that image and that background is gorgeous a very rich and elegant card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Beryl and I would say that it definitely fits the bill!
Ann x

Anonymous said...

A really lovely card. I love the background you've created. :)

Vanessa.

Wendy said...

Lovely card very striking
Wendy x

Phree said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, that's a fab image.

PixieHouse Creations said...

Beryl this card is Gorgeous
love the blues in the background what a stunning colour
Wendy xx

Linnie said...

ooo beryl i like this one..i am bloghopping before i have to get off to see mum ..your cards are fabby
linniexxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for visting my blog your cat is stunning I have a grey and white cat too her name is smudge is yours a little monster my Smudge goes mad straight after she has eaten!!!
Wonderful card too love the lady image,.

Riet said...

wowww Beryl,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Lythan said...

Welcome to Daring Cardmakers! that background is soooo amazing

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, love the background stamping and Glimmer mist. I love that stuff!

Sue said...

Oh wow, definately a 'woman' card. Adore that image. Very simplee but so elegant Beryl.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Beryl

Great stamp!!

How's the little grey furry one doing?

Hugs
Dawn

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the iamge x

Jacqui said...

That is just lovely, really like this one.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)