This week the Tanda Teaser is A Bird in the Hand. I hope this will do. The bird is a Dimension Fourth stamp, coloured with Inktense pencils and washed over with Sakura clear stardust to give it a bit of a sheen. The flowers are the top part of an Azalea stamp that originally belonged to my sister, then Terrie and now me. Lucky me. They've also been coloured with Inktense pencils. The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams cd and the deep pink piece is actually Glimmer Mists but cover the paper completely because it was another 'mopping up' piece. It's also been Cuttlebugged. A little ribbon and a few gems finish it off.Thank you very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
That is a lovely card Beryl and the colouring is fantastic; I don't think it'll be long before I buy some Inktense!
Ali xx
I love the way the embossing works with the flowers on the image - really looks effective.
Ann xxx
Hi Beryl love this card it is a beauty the images and the colouring are perfect. I have been hearing a lot about these inktense pencils they sound the biz. Will have to add them to my ever growing wishlist.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beryl this is stunning
Wendy x
Beryl, that is beautiful. Your colouring with the Inktense is fabulous
Beryl x
Fab card Beryl! Love the gorgeous image x
Fabulous Beryl
Ann x
A beautiful card Beryl! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!
Wow, fantastic, brilliant, stunning xx
Just so delicate and gorgeous too! Wow!
Love the card and the colouring. That Azalea stamp is very pretty.
Post a Comment