Wednesday, 11 March 2009

A Little Masking

This week on Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge the task was to make something and include some masking. I've had the wall stamp (Magnolia) for a while and not got round to using it until now. I stamped and then masked the girl (Cuddly Buddly) then stamped the wall and the clouds (A Stamp in the Hand), then coloured the girl with my new set of Pro Markers. These were sent to me by Lynn for being the lucky one in the draw on Rainbow Lady's challenge last week. Lynn had set the challenge and offered a prize of some Pro Markers and a MadRat queen of Hearts stamp. I'll look forward to using that too. The backing paper is from a magazine, (I will use it all up somehow) and the corners are ujst sparkly brown paper.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card and great masking
Wendy x

Beryl K said...

Another great card Beryl, and the masking used to achieve a great effect
Beryl x

AliMayes said...

That's very clever - I've never tried masking; it's obviously another thing to add to the list of must tries!
Ali xx

Bev said...

Great job with the masking hun - it's so addictive too, you will want to be masking everything now lol x

Phree said...

Fab card Beryl, you have masked that image perfectly.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow I love it that image is lovely and great job done with the masking.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Annie said...

Well done on the masking - that wall is so useful hmmmmmmmmmm something else on the wish list. Blogging is so expensive.

Ann xxx

Jane's Blogs said...

Well made, beautiful card.

Jane xx

Sue said...

Well done with the masking, it looks just great. Love the card.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Beryl and you masking is fab thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Shirley said...

Beautiful masking and beautiful card! Love those clouds too!

Jacqui said...

Lovely card. She looks so relaxed.
Jacqui xx (calexico)