
This week's challenge on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog has been set by Lynn (Glitter Monkey). The subject is 'people' and as I don't have much in the way of people stamps I've opted for this image which is a download from Charmed Crafts. I used My Craft Studio to combine the background and the seated ladies - the background was printed in black and white and I coloured it with pencils and the ladies were printed in colour. The immediate background is a piece which has been Glimmer Misted and the leafy background paper is from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD. The sentiment was done in Word and die cut to shape with some Nesties.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
fantastic card, i love the image you have used and the greeny papers
Sarah x
Great card Beryl love the images and the backgrounds. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
Great card Beryl great image
Wendy x
Great card Beryl great image
Wendy x
Gorgeous card Beryl
Ann x
What a lovely card Beryl - they look like they are sat in a tropic house having a fantastic natter! Lol Lynn ♥
Really great card Beryl, I love the colours
Beryl x
Hi Beryl its a wow card I love those images and your colouring and colour combo is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x
A fabulous card ... as are the other three I have somehow managed to miss ... you have been busy, and they are all superb. Well done.
Jane xx
Stunning card putting all those elements together and I bet the backgroung is gorgeous and shimmery!!
Love your card for Tanda too
TC
Great card Beryl, love the images.
Pat xx
Very pretty and fun too!
Post a Comment