Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #6

It's the sixth challenge for Sketch and Stash at the moment and I haven't run out of unused treasures yet! This image is another of my new ones from Whiff of Joy (Spring Collection). It's coloured with a mixture of Pro Markers, crayons and chalks. The background paper is from my Kanban box and the piece behind the image is one of my efforts with Glimmer Mists. The wavy border is a Fiskars punch. (I've got some Martha Stewart punches on pre-order and I'm hoping that they'll arive soon.) The flower is from my stash and the centre of it is micro beads.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

mueppi said...

I love your card and that cute image and your colouring is fab!
Hugs Gisela

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Beryl, love that image and how come you manage to make useable bits with your glimmer mists - mine are always a disaster
Beryl x

Jane's Blogs said...

This is so sweet. And I love the colour combination.

Jane xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeous Beryl
Ann x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo this is one fabby card love the image and colour combo your colouring is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for joining in with the challenge you have done a great job love the background effect!!!!

Becky said...

Brilliant card Beryl, great take on the sketch! I love your pretty punched border!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Carol said...

Aww so cute and love the glimmer mist background - looks swirly gorgeous!!

Jacqui said...

Another really lovely card. I like your gimmer misting I havn't tried that yet, it's on my to do list.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)