Monday, 23 March 2009

One Card - Two Challenges

It seems ages since I managed to enter a challenge and I'm hoping this card will fit two challenges. The first is the Tander Teaser - Mum's the Word and the second is Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Birthday.
I bought some A3 card at the NEC and thought I'd make an A5 card - chequebook style. The card was fine then I remembered the insert. It will have to be in two parts as I don't have any A3 paper. Never mind. The image and background is from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and the ribbon from my stash. Quite a simple card but OH doesn't like anything too mushy for his Mum.
Thanks you for visiting.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous image Beryl and a super card. Hope Mum liked it too. Thanks for sharing and good to meet you last week at last. Love Cynthia x

Annie said...

Beautiful image Beryl - great card.
I had this problem with inserts too - I was going to buy some A3 paper and then decided not to - I used two pieces of A4 - made a 1cm fold down one side and stuck the other piece on to this. Once the insert is attached to the card it doesn't show that the paper is joined. Hope that made sense.

Ann xxx

Beryl K said...

I love this Beryl, the paper is gorgeous. Great to see you back and posting agian. I may just have to get this cd
Beryl x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I love the bp. Great to see you back and posting, have missed you. Think I might need this cd after all lol
Beryl x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl this is gorgeous I love that image just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kharlie Bug said...

this card is gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Beautiful Beryl
Wendy x

Sue said...

Wow, I love the colours here Beryl, stunning card.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great image. Really like the colours.
Have a nice day.
Anesha :-)

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Beryl - the image is lovely and very different
Ann x

Unknown said...

I just looooove how you've made this card, well done on a great piece. xx

Phree said...

Wonderful image Beryl and a beautiful card - it certainly is not "mushy".

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Beryl - that;s a fantastic image!

Jacqui said...

I love this card. I am sitting here thinking oh I love that image then read that its from the 'Cottage Garden CD' which I have, so I shall have to get it out and go through it again. Beatiful card.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)