Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Card for a Young Man

The challenge on Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge blog this week is 'Transport'. As I had to make a card for a young man who probably won't look at it twice I've made a fairly simple card.(It still took me longer than I would have liked though.) The stamp is from Crafters Companions Men's Set and has been embossed in black and coloured with a mixture of pencils and Sakura Glaze pens. The acetate sentiment is from a set by Dawn Bibby that I've had for ages and the paper is from my stash. I've used mirror card and brads to brighten it up.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

9 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

LOvely card Beryl - that stamp is lovely
Ann x

Beryl K said...

It's a great man's card Beryl, and I love the colours you've chosen. Green is my favourite colour. I've got that set and find them quite useful.

Wendy said...

Perfect mans card
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl its a great card and you can still see the time, love and effort that has gone into its making even though the young man might not look twice lol, you may be surprised.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jane's Blogs said...

Wow ... that is just so perfect. Very "clean looking" ... love it.

Jane xx

Carol said...

Hi

Love this stylish card I'm sure it will be appreciated - It's gorgeous!!

Trust you and yours are well
TC

Chrissie said...

Hi Beryl, just trying to catch up!
I love this and all your other latest creations, you've been very busy and I feel like I've been away forever!

Shirley said...

I will bet he keeps it~! So there! A great male card and the colors, brads, and that auto are the great points!

Shirley said...

A very whispy and pretty card with those dandelion seeds and butterflies!