Sunday, 8 March 2009

Gone with the Wind

The Tanda Teaser this week is Up in the Air. They want to see something that is air-born. I immediately thought of a dandelion head and was lucky enough to find this image on My Craft Studio Walk in Wonderland. It's printed onto acetate and mounted onto some rainbow card, then gold mirror card. The backing paper has very pale dandelion heads on it and is from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD. The paper lace down the side is a piece I coloured for a blue and brown challenge that I didn't get round to completing and I really can't remember where the stick on butterflies came from but I've a sneaking suspicion it may have been Woolworths.
Thanks very much for visiting and I'll try to catch up with my blog hopping tonight after having the last several days entirely taken up with sorting out a new conservatory to replace the one that's falling apart.
Beryl xx

11 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous Beryl, when I read your title I was expecting something from the film LOL
So unusual and very delicate
Hugs
Christine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Ooo I love this what a beautiful card I love your interpretation on the challenge. Its simple and elegant its a wow card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Very nice Beryl
Wendy x

Pat said...

Beryl, that's really lovely.

Pat xx

Annie said...

Love dandelion images - ooooooooops just remembered I bought that serendipity one from Joanna and haven't used it yet!!

love your card Beryl.

ann xxx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, brilliant idea.
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Just beautiful Beryl and a brilliant take on the challenge
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great take on the challenge Beryl! A truly beautiful piece as well! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

Anne said...

Wow Beryl, this is gorgeous. Love that paper .... must look on my CD! By the way, you can come to my class anytime xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Beautiful card Beryl! i immediatly thought of aeroplanes lol
love the dandilion theme and the backing paper
wendy xx

Jane's Blogs said...

So delicate ... lovely.

Jane xx