Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Under the Weather?

I thought this get well card would be OK for the My Time to Craft challenge this week - It's Raining - It's Pouring. The stamp was coloured in using crayons and the backing paper was in my stash. The sentiments were on a sheet I got from Joanna Sheen.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge Beryl xx

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Beryl, this little Tilda is gorgeous!

Annie said...

oh Tilda in the rain - soooooooooooo cute.

Ann xxx

Beryl K said...

Another great card Beryl, I've been having problems with this one
Beryl x

Sue said...

Aww lovely card, very cute. sue.

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for taking part in the challenge this week xx

Carol said...

Aww sooo cute it's lovely,
TFS
TC
:)

Anne said...

Such a sweet card Beryl :-) x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the sweet image

hugs Bev x

Phree said...

Great card.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice one Beryl - haven't seen that image before! Thanks for joining us this week!

Mrs Wonka said...

What a stunning card, I love the image!

Mrs W x

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm getting behind with your cards Beryl! I love them all (including the 2 before this one)
ann x

Debbie said...

Great card Beryl love the beautiful Tilda image. Debbie x

Sue said...

Love the image and the way you have used it for a get well card, very clever idea.

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. What a nice idea.

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovely card, would certainly make me feel better!