Well my new Tilda stamp is having another outing as she was the only one who would fit in the circle. The card is for the Secret Crafter Saturday Sketch challenge to use only pink, white and brown. The base card is dark brown and matted onto to that piece of white card stamped with a Sheena Douglass swirl stamp in brown Stazon. The pink spotty paper is from my stash and has been used for the outers of the Nestability circles also as the reverse is brown. Tilda's jumper is coloured using Tattered Rose Distress ink and the rest of her coloured using pencils. The ribbon is from a card I bought from Crafter's Companion.Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Gorgeous card Beryl. Like those swirly stamps. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x
beautiful card
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Great card, I love the colours
Beryl x
Just beautiful Beryl - absolutely love the colours
Ann x
Very pretty card Beryl and my fav image too :) thanks for joining us SCSC this week :) Donna x
Wow what a gorgeous subtle card - love it.
Ann xxx
lovely card Beryl and a really cute Tilda,thanks for joining us at scsc:)
sue
xx
Such a great Tilda card Beryl and I love the colour scheme and papers too.
Like the circles and colours in your card. Lovely card.
Fab card, love the colours - that swirl stamp is on my wish list, it's gorgeous.
gorgeous card Beryl and I love your new stamp too thanks for joining us at SCSC hugs Jill x
Fabulous Tilda Beryl and love those swirly stamps I have them too. Love Cynthia x
Aww great card love the colour shades you have used, not got that Tilda yet she's so cute and versatile
TC
:)
Post a Comment