The challenge set by Rainbow Lady this week is to make a card or other craft piece with two opening parts to it. The base card is A5 size and covered with backing paper from my growing stash. The peel off border along the top was coloured with Sakura Silver/Gold shadow pens and the two mice stamps are from the Cute Companions Christmas range. The 'card' on top is a Christmas cracker which has a Christmas greeting inside. I cut it freehand as I don't have a template and coloured the front with a red pigment dye pad which I sponged on. It's decorated with a parcel sticker I've had for ages, some peel offs and some ribbon. I think I might now try a bigger version of the cracker - maybe a DL size.Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
6 comments:
Great card Beryl. Love the cracker idea and well done for cuting it out without a template. Lovely mice. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
A lovely card Beryl!!
Clairexx
Great card Beryl, very unique and just so cute!
Lovely card, you did a great job cutting out the cracker freehand, I wish I could cut stuff out so cleanly.
It's a great card Beryl
Beryl x
That's clever Beryl! I love it and the mice are soo cute, great cutting too. I have those stamps but find the mice very fiddly to cut out, you did a great job with them and the wonderful cracker too.
Post a Comment