Thursday, 27 November 2008

Sketch Saturday 26

This is another Christmas card using the
Sketch Saturday layout for this week. The holly paper and the sentiment were from a magazine and the script card from my craft box. The Tilda stamp (coloured with Pro Markers) is one of my latest additions. The trim at the top is made from peel offs - stuck onto card - cut out and then glittered.
Thank you for visiting.

Beryl xx

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Beryl
Beryl x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Jo said...

Hello Beryl :)

This is a lovely card, you can get some really pretty papers from magazines can't you?
Thats such a great Tilda image for christmas too, coloured beautifully.
Thank you for taking part in our challenge.
Jo xx

Jeanette said...

I can't believe that you got that paper from a magazine! Your card is so pretty. I really love the Tilda. Wish I could own them all! It is so hard to choose! Hugs Jeanette

Shirley said...

Love the DP and the embellisment too. She is so cute!