I'm hoping this card will do for a friend who is wanting a football themed card for her nephew. It also ties in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week to use snowpeople.The tree stamp is a Stamp in the Hand one and the goal is by Dimension Fourth. The others are from the Cute Companions Christmas range, coloured with Sakura Stardust pens. There's some torn, glittered paper at the bottom to finish it off.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
Another really great card. I love the way you made the background. Thanks for your comments
Beryl x
oh that's wonderful - love the scene you've created.
Ann xxx
Fab card and what a wonderful scene.
This is gorgeous - love the snow effect!
Hi Beryl, could you pay me a visit as I have something for you
Beryl x
How different is that Beryl so very clever combingin football with snowmen. Well done and thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x
What a great card Beryl, the the cute snow scene you have created...brilliant! Debbie x
I love this, what a fun Christmas Card.
Have left you a little something on my blog.
What a great card Beryl, brilliant idea, love the stamps and the snow is very effective.
What fun design with the football made from snow! - love those cute companion stamps.
Post a Comment