I only found out about Suzanne's challenge yesterday but had made this card a couple of days ago. It seemed to fit the bill so here it is.The letters are from the Cute Companions Christmas cd, just glittered a little and matted on to a DL card covered with paper from the Artylicious Season's Greetings cd. It was finished off with a little matching velvet ribbon. I'd like to say thank you to Suzanne for setting up a new challenge and for all her wonderful tutorials and thanks to you for visiting.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
This is fabulous Beryl - those Cute Companion letters are smashing!
Beautiful love the colours!!
Have a great week end
TC
:)
Wonderful card. Love the colours.
i Just love the idea of combining the two cds i have them both so find your card inspirational thanks for sharing
luv
linniexx
Fabulous card Beryl, love the colour scheme. Absolutely perfect for Suzanne's challenge too.
Beryl this is another great card - I love purples
Beautiful card Beryl. I keep forgetting that alphabet
Beryl x
Don't know why or how but I seem to have missed loads of your cards. Strange I usually click on your blog everyday.
oh well am seeing them now. This is gorgeous. Love the colours you have combined.
Ann xxx
Great card, I love those patchwork letters.
Lovely card - such a nice colour for Christmas
Love the colors and the design too!
Post a Comment