I though I'd get another Christmas card done with this Sketch challenge for Secret Crafter'sSaturday challenge. The paper is from my stash and the cuttlebugged pieces are on pearl paper (which I though was white but now it's daylight I can see that it's more ivory). The image in the centre is my Chrismas bauble stamp which has been coloured with pencils and triple embossed, hopefully to make it look like a globe but this doesn't show up on the photo'. It's finished at the bottom with a strip of the same paper and a peel off.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
lovely christmas card
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Great card Beryl, I love it. Do you realise that your card also fits the My Time to Craft challenge which is snowman.
Beryl x
such a lovely card and cute too,thanks for joining us at scsc:)
sue
xx
wow wow wow Beryl this is gorgeous and I love the triple embossing gorgeous papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
What a fabulously unusual card Beryl :-)
Such a fabulous card Beryl.
I can see that you've been very busy lately and they are all fabulous cards, so glad you are still enjoying all the challenges.
oh I love that - what a brilliant idea with the embossing folders. Great effect.
Ann xxx
Wonderful card Beryl, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
wow this is stunning
Mrs W x
A fab christmas card Beryl, thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex
Post a Comment