Tuesday, 18 November 2008

A Button and a Bow

This card is for the Secret Crafter's Saturday challenge to make something cute and with a buttton(buttons). The image is coloured with Pro markers and pencils and the paper and ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment was made using a cuttlebug embossing folder.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

8 comments:

Beryl K said...

Cute card Beryl, she's adorable and I love the colours
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

I think both of your latest cards are fabulous Beryl, but I particularly love this image, it's one of my favourites!
So glad to see you're enjoying your pro markers, aren't they fab?

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Beryl, thank you for joining us SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

ah bless!!!!

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Carol said...

Sooo cute love the colours and papers
TFS
TC
:)

Sue said...

this is lovely Beryl and very pretty,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Phree said...

What a sweet image, lovey card.

Jill said...

aww this is beautiful I love the image and embossing thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x