Monday, 17 November 2008

Artylicious Angel

I really can't take much of the credit for this card as it was made using the fabulous Artylicious Season's Greeting CD. I just printed the decoupage sheet and the backing sheet and stuck it all together. Glittered it a little and matted it onto to some purple card and a lavender base card - oh and a little piece of cuttlebugged pearl paper. The sentiment is from Cute Companions. The colouring is a bit warmer than it shows but it's a dull day here and the light isn't too good. I thought it would fit in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week to make something with wings and also to do with Christmas if possible.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Utterly gorgeous Beryl
Ann x

Beryl K said...

It's a really stunning card Beryl, I think the colours are lovely
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

I think you certainly CAN take the credit for this one Beryl, after all you are the designer and are responsible for putting all the components and colours together so well! Your card is gorgeous!

Rainbow Lady said...

Yes I think you can take the credit as it is so well put together and beautiful. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, such a stunning image.

Unknown said...

Like how you've done this card. Colours are really nice to.