When I put the snowman globe card on here Beryl pointed out that the My Time to Craft challenge this week was to make something with a snowman/lady on it. As I've been busily cutting out lots Cute Companions this week I thought I'd try them out on this challenge. The little trees in the background are from A Stamp in the Hand Nature Set 1. The 'snow' is a white glaze pen, dobbed around and then glittered. The snow people coloured with Sakura Stardust pens and the mouse with Pro Markers.Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
Really lovely card Beryl
Beryl x
Beryl - this is wonderful! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!
Brrr! Super card Beryl but it doesn't half make me feel chilly. x
Lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
oh what a lovely lovely card Beryl
~Ann xxx
Fabulous card Beryl, I have a bit of a "soft spot" for snowmen images.
Beautiful card Beryl
Ann x
Gorgeous card, love they way you have placed Mr and Mrs Snowman so they are holding hands.
Post a Comment