Try as I might I couldn't come up an ingenious fold for a card which was the challenge at Tanda Stamps this week. I've cheated and done some paper folding in the shape of a tea bag topper at the top of the card and a folded pocket at the bottom of the card. I almost gave up on the tea bag folding too as it was a design I hadn't tried before, needed no sticking tape as it was all interlocking and was a right pain. Whoever gets it for Christmas will have no idea of the amount of bad language I kept to myself in the making of it. All the parts were made from stuff in my stash except for the backing paper - which was printed from the Artylicious Season's Greetings CD.Thanks you for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
Paper folding does it for me! I only stipulated fabulous folds and I think you did that! Thanks for joining in with the challengs.
regards
Sue
Great card Beryl and the tea bag fold is brilliant, don't think I've seen that one. Many thanks for all of your comments on my blog. You are too kind about my photo, but the 'young' lady is 14 going on 24 lol. My eldest had a 10 year gap between 1st and 2nd
Beryl x
This is wonderful Beryl - a great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining the Teaser this week!
Lovely card, that folding looks so intricate and it makes a very unusual card. Love the colours in the paper.
Great card, it was worth the effort you put in.
I love this Beryl and bad language notwithstanding, I think you've made a fine job of the teabag folding!
Ann x
Well it's still fabulous folding so I reckon that counts!!! and it is a really lovely card.
Ann xxx
Hi
Your comments on the wonderful tea bag folding made me giggle - but it is beutful - love the artylicious papers you've used. Absolutely stunning card
TFS
:)
Beryl thank you for the lovely comments about my snowman card. The clipart is under the artist Carol Halms. It took me ages to find what I wanted, but I reckon it was worth it as I have had so much fun using it.
Messy rabbit has not arrived yet - hope he does tomorrow.
Ann xxx
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Have a nice evening.
Post a Comment