Firstly the selling up. The reason I haven't been around much this last week is because we have been getting to grips with getting the house on the market. The stepping down - because I don't know how much time I will have in the near future I have decided to step down from the design team at By the Cute and Girly.
We may still be here in a years time - but if we are lucky and sell fairly quickly - it will be all go. (How on earth am I going to move all my craft stuff. That's going to be the biggest problem.)
I have loved working on the DT for By the Cute and Girly and am so pleased that it has turned out to be such a popular challenge. I'll certainly be joining in when I get the chance.
These three items were made before I knew how things were going to turn out this last week or so and are still included on the challenge site.The theme this month is 'Spring is in the air...'
The first is a made over notebook, painted with an acrylic paint dauber. The stamp is by Inkadinkadoo and the decoupaged flower is from My Craft Studio.
The second is a Tilda image - coloured with Promarkers and she's seated on a Glimmer misted background which has been through the Cuttlebug.
The third is an Elusive Images Hellebore script stamp - coloured with Inktense pencils and some ribbon from my stash added down the side.
Spring in this garden is a mass of hellebores and I will miss them greatly - well - most of them. I'm taking some with me wherever I go!
Thanks very much for visiting today. My apologies if I still don't get round to all of you as much as I would like.
Beryl xx



29 comments:
Three fabby cards Beryl but love what you've done on the background of the middle one. Hugz
Hi Beryl
your creations are gorgeous, good luck with the move, I love helebores as well I wish now I had of brought mine when we moved from France, that was my worst nightmare was my crafting stuff I packed 40 boxes and didnt blog for 7 mths I really missed it, well hopefully this isnt your last post.
Christine x
Hi Beryl
Wonderful feel of Spring to all yuour makes - dare we beleive it's just around the corner I wonder ?
I don't envy you the move, it's always traumatic, probably why I have not moved for the last 30 odd years.
Keep in touch won't you.
B x
Hi Beryl, sorry to read you are , stepping down as a DT member, I am sure you will be missed.
I hope you have success with selling your house and things go smoothly.
I love all 3 of your latest cards, the are gorgeous.
Now that I am back online I hope we can 'speak' soon.
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx
Three beautiful items. I especially like the notebook, lovely soft colours and the design is so pretty. Good luck with the house sale!
All three really lovely Beryl. Love Cynthia x
Gosh mixture of excitement and trepidation I expect!!
Good luck and I hope you sell and buy quickly as it's not nice waiting ages.
Great makes love the altered book!
TC
oooooooooooooooh crikey moving craft stuff - sheeeeeeeeesh that will be juggernaut and police escort job!!
I hope it goes well for you Beryl. Your DT work has always been stunning - I know they will miss you terribly.
This week's work is just gorgeous.
Ann xxx
Hello Beryl
Your cards and book are gorgeous, fabulous colours and stamped images.
Good luck with the move.
luv
irene
xxxx
Three really great cards Beryl, I love all of them. I'd never hear of helebores. I hope things move quickly and smoothly
Beryl x
Wow what beautiful cards fabulous colouring and detail
hugs Dawnxxx
First of all Beryl, good luck with the house move. I don't envy you one bit!
Your makes in this post are wonderful. I particularly like the notebook cover but the two cards are stunning too.
Take care and look forward to your blog posts as and when you can.
Love
Lesley Xx
Oh Beryl I love these cards they all have something special about them and all so gorgeous of course Tilda being my first love has to be my fave. I hope everything goes well with the house.
Hugs
Lorraine x
All three are superb as always. I wish you all the best with your move and I am sure that the DT will miss you.
Jane xx
Gorgeous creations Beryl, we will miss you on the DT but wish you all the best.
luv
Debby
Love the projects especially the altered note book! Wishing you all the best with selling your house. Take care and hope it all goes as you want. Hugs Anesha
3 fabulous projects Beryl. I know your contribution the the BTC&G team will be greatly missed, but you have to do what it right for you.
Ann x
All three are really beautiful Beryl, I'm sure come what may you will find time for some crafting! Good luck with the house sale I hope all goes well for you.
Hugs
Pat xx
Wishing you a quick sale and an easy purchase! Don't envy you and appreciate how difficult a time it is for you. Just keep in mind that if it is meant to be it will happen. Love your cards, you are very talented.
love Janet xx
good luck with the house sale Beryl.
Ann x
WHAT a revolting development for you dear Beryl!!! I know you will be missed as DT member. Your cards are always so special. And a move on top of it!!!SHEESH! But you know what they say..."When God closes a door, HE opens a window." Our lives are in constant change and we just don't see it or appreciate the possibilities change can bring for us. Be blessed as you work towards this new step and if there is anything you want to get rid of...remember I am just an ocean away! LOL! Just kidding! Best of luck and happy hugs, always! Martha
Gorgeous creations Beryl, goodluck in all you do. take care, thinking of you. your friend. janex
I love all your work but the notebook is fab. I'm sure you will be missed terribly on the DT but you can always join another when you're settled. xx
Hi Beryl
gorgeous creations luv the note book, hope you manage to get a quick sale on your house, wishing you all the best, sue,x
Hello there Beryl
these are all Fabulous especially like that notebook,its brill.
hugs chris x
Thank you for visiting my blog Beryl and your lovely comments. Good luck with the house sale hope it goes smoothly for you. Your cards etc are lovely.
Ann x
Ah Beryl reading this just makes me so sad, miss you so much around here!!! Hope the sale of the house does happen quickly for you, you'll be surprised how much you can get packed away when you put your mind to it. Dump everything and keep your craft stuff lol. Hurry and get back to blog land, I so miss you. Big Hugs
Beryl
Such stunning cards Beryl, I do love your style (especially the smiles you draw on little Tilda LOL)
I hope that things work out well for you, my sweet friend.
Beautifulk cards Beryl and love the designs and colors.
Hugs Linda
Post a Comment