Time for another card for the Sketch and Stash challenge. The new elements are the Elusive Images butterfly stamps - both the small one and the large one - never inked before. The large one I have coloured with Inktense pencils and gone over the top with a clear Stardust pen - this only shows with the sun shining on it, but then I get shadows all over the rest of the card and it's a bit glary so gave up trying to catch that. The small butterfly I stamped straight onto the bp and coloured with Stardust pens then added some trailing dots with a fine permanant marker pen. The bp's are Crafter's Companion downloads and the swirls in the corners (straight pieces on the sketch) were done on the Cuttlebug. Border across the centre is cream Conquerer paper punched with a MS doily punch, and a strip of the matching bp. A couple of butterfly peel offs in the corners coz it looked a bit bare.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Hope you are all having a great weekend. The sunshine here today is glorious.
Beryl xx

25 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl, those butterflys look like stickers, so vibrant, brilliant colouring and love your BPs. No sunshine here today, very overcast and grey.
Pinky
Beautiful card Beryl and so professional looking. Love the butterflies and BPs.
Lesley Xx
Beautiful card, the central image is fab and your colouring is lovely. Have a good weekend. Anesha :)
Hi Beryl,
I love the contrast between the subdued background colours and the bright colours on the butterfly. This is a beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Stunning card Beryl, love the centre butterfly and your corners too. Been a beautiful sunny day here too.
Pat xx
A beautiful card Beryl, I love the butterfly image and the fab flourishes.
Also, Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words & support. I really appreciate it. Hugs. Debbie x
Beautiful card, and gorgeous butterflies.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx
A wonderful card Beryl, that butterfly is gorgeous. I love the swirls too, are they cuttlebug dies or another make cos I would like to get a swirl die
Beryl x
Gorgeous! I love butterflies, and that MS punch, so this one ticks all the boxes!
PS. I like your blog header too! What a lovely place to live.
Oh my goodness Beryl this is totally stunning that butterfly is wonderful and your design and colours are just amazing I love this lots
Hugs
Lorraine x
A really beautiful card Beryl, you've reminded me that I have those stamps somewhere too lol
Claire xx
What a beautiful card Beryl,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Beryl!
Just catching up with all my favourite blogs sweetie!
You've been so busy and made so many gorgeous cards lately, I especially love what you've done with these lovely butterflies.
Hi Beryl,
This is a lovely spring card and I really like your coloring skills. Since I am not familiar with all the abbreviations for equipment for card making in your country, so what exactly is "bp"? We use "dp" for designer paper and I think that is what you mean. I like the look of the corners and am not sure how you did that. Need to go back and reread it and figure it out. Great card as usual. Hugs, Martha
Hi Beryl
beautiful card, gorgeous image, lovely layout, sue.x
Beautiful creation Beryl. Thanks for visiting my blog, I too live in the Snowdonia area and originally from London.
Hugs
Jen x
Hi Beryl
A beautiful card.
I love your butterfly centre piece and your gorgeous layout.
Love Jules xx
wow this is gorgeous!! Lovely colours and the image is just beautiful! Hugs Juls
This is a lovely card, and the butterfly looks brilliant. I love these images from EI.
Hugs
Valx
Love all the different types of butterflies. Great card.
Jane xx
I'm envious of your sunshine Beryl, we had gloom all weekend and today has been cloudy and cold with even a little bit of snow!!!!
Your card is just beautiful, I love the colours on your butterfly and all the details work perfectly.
Lisax
I thought I'd commented on this the other day Beryl, but it must have been one of my 'smash and grab' days when I only get time to read and promise myself to come back and comment later! I love your interpretation of the sketch and the whole card is just gorgeous.
Ann x
Your cards are beautiful!
Another fabulous card! You are so brave stamping direct to the bp, I would never dare! Those butterflies are so beautiful. kxx
WOW WOW Beryl, this is a stunning card and I love it. Butterflies are sooooooooo me and your colouring is beautiful.
Have lots to catch up on your blog.
Hugs
Christine xx
Post a Comment