Sorry I'm still not getting round visiting - I'm sure it won't be long. I did however want to post this card which is for Crafty Ann's Challenge #9 - 'Celebrate You Creativity'- something that takes you out of your comfort zone! Try a technique or product or fold/design that you've been shying away from or haven't done/used as often as you would like.
I've gone for an easel card as I haven't made one to date and thought I'd better before they go out of fashion. The flower image is from Crafty Ann's shop and is coloured with Promarkers and has some seed beads to make the flower centre. The sentiment is computer generated the the ribbon from my stash. The bp is from Crafty Ann's Abstract collection and I have used one of my new MS punches to make the mat and the border. I've edged them with ink to define them a little.
The bp on the base is Funky Fairies and the stamped image is a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine - again coloured with Promarkers. Corners and scalloped mat cut with my Cuttlebug.
Thanks very much for visiting and the kind words I've had since my last post. I'm fine but not letting on yet until I've spoken to some of my family (don't want them to find out on here - that includes you Terrie - I'll call soon.)
Beryl xx

25 comments:
Gorgeous card Beryl, glad you finally made your first easel. That punch looks brilliant,
Beryl x
This card is beautiful Beryl. I love everything about it.
Janette
Hi Beryl,
I love this beautiful card with its bright colours and sweet image. I must try one of these easel cards.
Go carefully.
Hugs,
Fiona x
I love the gorgeous spring colours in this Beryl, and Ann's flower really looks the business here. How clever to use it as your main image!
Lovely card, love this shaper of card. Have a great weekend. Anesha
Lovely easel card Beryl! The soft colours are really pretty.
Glad your ok! I was a bit concerned so to see a post is good.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
I hope you'll make more easel cards now Beryl because you've made a fabulous job of this one. I love how you've created the mat from the bp and the MS punches and I also like the flower at just two layers too. Thank you for doing your DT card for this challenge, it is appreciated my friend.
Ann x
A gorgeous Easter card Beryl, I love these easel cards.xxx
Love your Easel card, Beryl. I've not tried them either. I shall have to take a leaf out of your book!
Your flower is lovely.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Lisax
Hi beryl
gorgeous Easter card, luv the flower,fabby colouring, beautiful creation, sue,x
Hi Beryl
Good to see you posting and wit a lovely card as well. Beautifully coloured flower.
B x
Fabulous card Bery, I love the soft colours and those little ducks are so cute.
luv
irene
xxxx
Brilliant easel card Beryl and your first, no way! Love the soft colours and the gorgeous images. Take care and keep in touch, I'll save you a bottle of Buckfast when this is over lol.
Pinky
Gorgeous - I've not made one yet either so your well ahead of me :)
Have a great weekend
Hi Beryl
lovely card I bet we are going to see some more I know when I made my first one I made another 3 after that I love making them, and I bet you did too, its lovely and those corners are great.
Have a nice weekend
Christine x
Hi Beryl, I love your gorgeous easel card. I havent't made one either. I guess Easter will soon be upon us! I hope all is well with you. keeleyxx
Love your card Beryl, beautiful colours...
hope you're okay!
hugs
Dawn
x
such a pretty card and I love how you made the centre of that bloom with little seed beads!
hugs, annie x
Beautiful easel card Beryl, love the border punching and the lovely pastel colours you have used.
Pat xx
Another lovely card Beryl
Ann x
Beryl, What a lovely card especially for your first easel card - I doubt it will be your last!!!
Thank you for allowing me to be a Guest Designer this month. I have really enjoyed it – even if the second challenge well and truly took me out of my comfort zone. It’s been nice to see how everyone else interpreted the challenge and I’ve kept saying “why didn’t I think of that?”. Thanks for the opportunity.
Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx
Hi Beryl, fabulous card and I love the digi image from Crafty Ann's. Beautifully coloured and a super easel card.
Back online again.
Hugs
Christine xx
This is lovely, Beryl.
Great spring colours and I love that flower :-)
I hope easel cards don't go 'out of fashion' too soon...I love 'em, and hope we'll see you do some more
x
A fabulous Easel card Beryl...love the pretty pastels and the lovely digi image.
Hugs
Debbie x
Really cute Beryl. I have only made one easel card before and should try another one really before I forget how to do it. Hope the house sells quickly for you. Good luck with the craft packing. Lol!!!! Cathy xxxx
Post a Comment