Monday, 1 February 2010

By the Cute and Girly February Challenge






Well, it's the start of another challenge from By the Cute and Girly. This month the theme is 'Love'. This takes me out of my comfort zone - not the sort of stuff I do at all normally.
We have three great sponsors this month:
Joanna Sheen .. .. .. .. £10 voucher
Simon Says Stamp .. .. .. .. $20 voucher and free p&p
Capture the Magic .. .. .. .. £10 to spend on line
Jules is our host this month - she and the others members of the DT have come up with some great makes again this month. I do hope you'll pop across to their blogs to take a peek and also join in if you can.
My first card is a 5 x 5 cream card and the central image is from a blog buddy and I'm afraid I don't know the make of the stamp. It's been coloured with Inktense pencils. The MS punch border and the flower have been made with paper from my stash.
The second item is a tissue box, covered with some Papermania paper (quite old now) and 'Bless You ' in several languages stuck all around. There's are heart on each side which was a freebie for a magazine. As Jane said - 'It's for when love goes wrong'. Aw bless.
The third is a card where the background has been done in the Daisy Trail scrapbook programme. The sentiment is from U-Mount and the image a freebie from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers.

You will see on my sidebar an award passed on to me by Anesha. Hopefully she won't mind if don't pass it on to 10 others, but I will list 10 things that give me pleasure (in no particular order).
Chocolate -watching the sea - crafting - my pets - my children and grandchildren - my home and garden - my pc and laptop - friendships - buying crafting goodies - opening them when they arrive.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx




15 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous makes Beryl...and all so sweet and romantic!! Love the bridy one!!! Thanks for all your inspiration! Hugs Juls

Crafting Queen said...

Two adorable cards and love that tissue box! Don't mind you not passing it on at all. Hugs Anesha :)

lisa said...

Is it February already, Beryl. What happened to January!!!!! I never did get round to any new projects for this challenge despite good intentions. Will have to have a think about hearts now.
I love all your projects, but especially the tissue box, that is really pretty and what a lovely thing to have in your home.

Lisax

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
These are all fabulous. Such an array of different projects.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Beryl i love all your lovely makes this month, you are so versatile and your end products are always beautiful. I'm with you on the awards, it so hard passing them on so I just pop them in my sidebar.
Pinky

Enfys said...

Fab cards Beryl, love the sentiment on the tweet card, made me smile
big hugs
En xx

Martha said...

I love the cards you make! You do a wonderful job on the challenges. I see you have the MS garden lattice punch. Soon you will have a couple more (but with a variation of it! Don't you love mysteries? I do!
Love and hugs, Martha

Irene said...

Morning Beryl

Oh these are fabulous, I love the image on your first card and your flowers are gorgeous. Fantastic layout. The tissue box is great and I like how you have put the sentiments in different languages.
And, your third card how cute is this image. Great colours and layout.

luv
irene
xxxx

Scrappymax said...

Beryl these are stunning, you are so talented. I love your tissue box and will definitely be trying one of those. I love your two cards also and you have just made me so want that Martha Stewart punch.
Max x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are all adorable Beryl.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

These are all fab Beryl. The tissue box is a great idea!
Clairex

Pat said...

Your cards are both gorgeous, love the little birds image, and your tissue box is absolutely beautiful.

Pat xx

Anne said...

All gorgeous Beryl. The MS deep edge punch is call me, great when you see it on a card. Keep the inspiration coming my friend. Hugs x

Ann Whitfield said...

These are fabulous Beryl - I'll be joining in with my anniversary card for OH soon.
Ann x

having a {me} day said...

My you've been busy! Can't believe that you were out of your comfort zone here - lots of gorgeous crafty goodness to see! The last 2 items on your top 10 list made me laugh! kxx