Thursday, 4 February 2010

Sir Stampalot Have Moved


Sir Stampalot have just moved to new premises and to celebrate they are having a blog hop and a one off challenge. If I'd been making cards before I moved here to Wales I'd could have visited Sir Stampalot whenever I pleased but, for now, I have to make do with the Inernet to shop with them, and the big shows of course. The challenge is to make something with 'movement' in mind - moving house, something on your card that moves, kinetic card or anything that represents movement. I have chosen to make a moving house card using a Clairity stamp. I have also stamped it onto shrink plastic to make a dangly key ring. I've coloured with Inktense pencils and matted the greeting and house oval onto nestie shapes. The small oval is courtesy of Lesley, who has kindly punched some out for me after I lost my small scalloped oval. The flowers are made with my Nellie Snellen punches and a couple of Prima flowers. The leaves were punched from some cardstock which has been glimmer misted and some which had been coloured with pearlescent glue. And the bp? That's the other half of the Graphicus Guild sheet that I used on the previous card.
If you want to enter this challenge pop across to Brenda's blog to get the details.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

26 comments:

brenda said...

Good Afternoon Beryl

I rather like the look of that house, think it would fit very nicely in a lovely rural location with lots of trees and flower beds - see I'm dreaming again.

And a really original idea stamping it again onto shrinky to make a key fob.

Thank you so much for joining us for the Stampalot challenge, good luck with the draws.

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Beryl,

Your card is gorgeous, just perfect to welcome someone to their new home. Especially with the beautiful shrinkie keyring attached. I love the flowers and leaves.

Thank you for joining in with the Sir Stampalot Challenge.

Clare x

Juls said...

oooh Beryl this is gorgeous!!! I love the image..and I love how you have made a matching charm on shrink plastic!! brilliant take on the moving theme! thanks for joining us on the Stampalot challenge!

craftimamma said...

This is really lovely Beryl. The colours are gorgeous and I love the little keyring.

I'm glad the ovals came in handy and thanks for the link back.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Hi Beryl, this is just perfect for the MOVING theme, I love how you have done the little dangler with shrink plastic, great idea. Think I have some of that stuff, must get it out. Thanks for taking time to join the fun and I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you in the draw.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This is a beautiful card. I love the colour combo. The images are really great and the shrunk image is awesome. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

chris said...

Oh Beryl this is so pretty and enchanting love it.
good luck in the sir stampalot draw love chris xx

Scrappymax said...

This is adorable Beryl and I love how you have shrunk the image too to make a little charm. I love the colours and that house image is lovely. I really need to get my one done.
Max x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Beryl this is stunning I just am totally in love with that house your flower display and that shrink plastic it is all so wonderful thank for joining the Stampalot one off challenge and hop.

Hugs
Lorraine x

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is fabulous Beryl. I'm just loving that key ring and the way you've punched the branches. kxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

excellent card Beryl, love the shrinkie charm.Isn't this candy wow.
The party invite was a curry night, yes we will be going, the host always plays footsie with me, just fun.
janex

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Beryl, love how you've used the shrink plastic
Beryl x

Martha said...

You come up with such great ideas Beryl. I really like the smaller house on the key fob. I've never used the shrink stuff and don't even know where to get it. Also, who is the maker of the leaf spray you punched? I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful work as always. Hugs, Martha

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, love the cottage and its mini charm.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

This is just lovely, Beryl. The key ring is a great idea and that house is gorgeous. I could just move in to it.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lisax

Carol said...

Gorgeous card

Have a great weekend

Tracy said...

Wonderful creation, love your image and the flowers and that cute shrinky.
Thanks for joining the hop and challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card! Have a great weekend. Anesha

Christine B. said...

Lovely card brilliant idea of the key ring with the shrinkie. x ChrisB

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

A really lovely card.

Great image and I love how you have shrunk it down for the keyfob.

Great layout and gorgeous flowers too.

Thank you for joining in this special Stampalot challenge.

Love Jules xx

Sally H said...

What a lovely elegant card! I love the shrink plastic! Thanks for joining in with the challenge. Good luck in the draws!

Lynne K said...

What a lovely card! I love the colours, the layout, the flowers, everything! Beautiful.

Ann said...

Beautiful card Beryl.
Ann x

Francesca said...

Great card , love the colours

thanks for joining us on the special challenge & blog hop

Hugs
Francesca

Sir Stampalot said...

Hiya Beryl, this is just wonderful. From the colours used, to the stamp designs and right down to the dangling shrink plastic charm. I love it, well done. Thanks for taking part in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, we wish you the best of luck.
happy crafting.
- janicex