I can't believe it's the 6th challenge from the Bah Humbug team already. Where does the time go? This week they want to see snowmen/women on our creations. I've used a freebie image from Cuddly Buddly - coloured with Sakura Stardust pens and some bp from a Crafters Companion cd. The snowflakes were punched with a Wizard snowflake die, coloured blue and gone over with a clear Stardust pen. I've just noticed that the sun (yes sun!) has made shadows on the card so the text plate at the bottom looks longer on the right than the left. It's not - honest.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

25 comments:
Hi Beryl,
Lovely paper and fantastic snowflakes. that Snowman look very pleased with life doesn't he. Brilliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hi Beryl
This is gorgeous he is such a happy looking snowman.
Chris x
Another great card Beryl, love the snowman
Beryl x
Thats a beautiful card Beryl, such a cute snowman
Enjoy the sunshine
Claire xx
What a cutie Beryl!
I'm actually going to get my card done for this challenge again this week, hopefully tomorrow!
Sssh don't be complaining about the shadows, you don't want to chase the sun away now do you lol. This is lovely I wish I could get into making Christmas cards but I just can't! Another year of rushing about lol.
Hi Beryl
Did you say sun, we have rain yet again, but huess that's better than the snow they forecast.
Very impressed with you getting into Christmas mode.
B x
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fab card, love the freebie stamp. Debs xx
Lovely card Beryl, super colouring.
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog too.
Hi Beryl, Nice wintery Christmas card. We are still having winter here in the upper midwest of the US, and there is at least a foot of snow on the ground and it will be there until the end of March. I still have snowmen on my adgenda so when we get back to MN tonight maybe I can get a card done of a snowman and participate along with you. Your card is a lovely creation and I like the bp you did using the computer. I've never tried that before. LOL! I just used my Cuttlebug for the first time on my cardinal card...and I've had it two years! I am mechanically challenged and always afraid I will mess some thing up. But it went OK and now I know how and will continue exploring with it.Happy hugs, Martha
oh I forgot about the freebies at Cuddly Buddly and they have some gorgeous ones. This is lovely and such a cute card. Love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Such a lovely card Beryl, cute image too. Congratulations on your win on Sketch and Stash.
Pat xx
Hi Beryl,
Thanks for your lovely comment! It is the latest card for the cute and girly.. the link on the challenge blog is to that card I checked it!! big hugs Marley
What a great card Beryl. Love that snowman and the snowflakes are just perfect. Tess x
Lovely smiley snowman Beryl and I really like how you punched the snowflakes.
Lesley Xx
Fabulous card Beryl love that snowman and the snowflakes the colours are just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Very sweet Beryl, love all the snowflakes!
Clairexx
A fab Xmas card Beryl, I love the cute Snowman and all the pretty punched snowflakes. Debbie x
Oh what a wonderful snowman card Beryl.
luv
Debby
What a super cute snowman! Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hello Beryl
This is just gorgeous, I love your
little snowman, and your snowflakes just finish off everything perfectly.
Thank you for joining us at Bah!Humbug
luv
irene
xxxx
Wonderful card Beryl
Ann x
Hello Beryl
Copy all you want !!!!
luv
irene
xxxx
What a happy looking snowman, and you will be happy and smug next Christmas with lots of smashing cards made. No sun here today, just rain. janex
Post a Comment