
The Tanda Teaser this week is 'Pushing Daisies'. The brief is to a). use daisies and). make the colours 'sing'. I'm assuming by this they mean 'bright colours. The vase is a cube stamp from Stamp Addicts, stamped using Adirondak Woodlands. The pad was a bit wet so I swiped the stamp across the surface, hence the lines. The daisy stamps are from the Stam Man and are coloured with Sakura glaze pens. The backing paper is from a magazine and the ribbon from my stash. Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
Hi
Love the spring colours - great take on the challenge - beautiful
Hi Beryl, yes you ticked both boxes...daisies and you made the colours sing! Thanks for joining in with our challenge..and welcome to the Tanda forum too!
regards
Sue
x
Gorgeous card - I love the image and colouring!
Beautiful card and I love the colours you have used
Wendy x
Wow the colours sure do 'sing' Beryl, it's a gorgeous card
Beryl x
Fabulous card Beryl
Ann x
So pretty, love the fresh spring colours x
Oh wow Beryl - this is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the Tanda Teaser!
This is fabulous. The colours are just brilliant. Makes me feel like spring is really here.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Absolutely gorgeous card....fabulous zingy colours and very 3D, love it!
Post a Comment